Amadou Diawara

the wes

On 02/12/2016 at 11:36 PM, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I really hope we pursue this kid. Looks like he has all the tools to be a big player in the midfield.

He's  a napoli player now there's no chance of getting him now :finger:

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that Napoli are going to let them both go in the same window.  Without Diawara, I doubt that they'd let Jorginho go so easily.  Napoli seem to get their replacements in a year or 2 before they sell their first choice.  Novel idea.

4 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I doubt that Napoli are going to let them both go in the same window.  Without Diawara, I doubt that they'd let Jorginho go so easily.  Napoli seem to get their replacements in a year or 2 before they sell their first choice.  Novel ideal.

Have to admit, Napoli have built themselves into a quality club with the astute moves they have made in the market. You're probably right, they won't sell this 21 yr old with such a bright future on his hands.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You