Massacre In Paris

Spike

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hollande claims France's response will be remorseless. This might incite full out war on Syrian ground tbh

WW3 in the making by the looks of it, Europe and USA against ISIS... All hell is breaking loose, ISIS must be taken down for good.

I hate talking about this topic because of the clusterfuck that's been going on in my country. However, I suggest that you think about who's funding ISIS and giving them weaponry.

Hey mate, a question that lives here is about how many parties are fighting in Syria right now and how in the hell can this be solved. I might be be dead wrong, so that is why I ask. Ugh. There should have been an intervention years ago imo.

:o:( God...

118 is mostly being reported. AT LEAST 120 says BBC Live Report.

Hollande: We wanted to be here among all those who saw these atrocious things, to say that we are going to fight and our fight will be merciless, because these terrorists that are capable of such atrocities need to know that they will be confronted by a France that is determined, unified and pulled together and a France that will not let itself be overawed even if today it is expressing an infinite amount of emotion at this drama and this tragedy, which was an abomination and a barbaric act.

Next video from Calais.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CalaisMigrantSolidarityActionFromUK/permalink/940357619372319/

Canal+ reporter on MSNBC: Witness in theater says that the moment the attacker arrived they started shooting without saying a word. After firing on the crowd one of the attackers set off a bomb strapped to his body

https://t.co/xpFqMiFSDI

:(

118 is mostly being reported. AT LEAST 120 says BBC Live Report.

Hollande: We wanted to be here among all those who saw these atrocious things, to say that we are going to fight and our fight will be merciless, because these terrorists that are capable of such atrocities need to know that they will be confronted by a France that is determined, unified and pulled together and a France that will not let itself be overawed even if today it is expressing an infinite amount of emotion at this drama and this tragedy, which was an abomination and a barbaric act.

This is too much to take for France, they don´t deserve this and others in Europe might be targeted too, it´s sickening :( God end this please...

There will be local elections in two weeks. After Charlie, there were big demonstrations to celebrate "living together". I think people do no longer believe in it. That will be a big boost for far-right in France.

Now what will do the coalition in Syria? What will decide Obama? He has one year left not to be remembered as the president that has not been able to destroy ISIS.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/617945/Islamic-State-ISIS-Russian-plane-bombing-passenger-jet-terrorism

I didn´t know about the plane attack until today, i´m having a flight in 1 month to Asia, i´m panicking right now :cry: Damn it...

You're tellin me. I've got a flight to Beijing next week.