Massacre In Paris

Spike

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their motivations run much deeper my friend. Do not be fooled by the media. These are the type of times when people need to be as open minded as possible.

Sorry for what i said but i´m really afraid, i´ve never been this afraid since 9/11 when i watched it all unfold on tv, it was horror :( and a few days later i had a flight... This right now is making me feel very uneasy. This is the cancerous world we live in...

And these are the types of tweets that are making the rounds and garnering much support.

This is the type of stuff that will receive the most attention. Spreading hatred and encouraging seperation. All because of the actions of sick and confused individuals, devoid of any humanity. Most created and controlled by monsters and wolves in sheep's clothing.

This is exactly why I'm against the Syrian refugees entering Europe freely. I fear this might the beginning of something much bigger.

Thanks to those fucking politicians who let entry in europe all terrorists and criminals without any document to prove that they are Syrians and are escaping from war. That's the result, No one is safe, now in Paris, maybe tomorrow in London, Berlin, Milan or Madrid.

Sorry for what i said but i´m really afraid, i´ve never been this afraid since 9/11 when i watched it all unfold on tv, it was horror :( and a few days later i had a flight... This right now is making me feel very uneasy. This is the cancerous world we live in...

In the early 60's I was sure there would be a nuclear war and UK would be destroyed ,, Through good luck it didnt happen . The next 10 years pose an almost equal

threat . I hope future generations are as lucky .

If u think that they are true muslim you are deluded mate. Islam is about peace. Read a little bit more.

True Muslim or not they are still murdering people for their beliefs. They have interpreted the Quran and acting on how they see fit.

Don't you know it? They call it religion of peace.

For some people it is. They are the majority and the vocal minority. I've met many fine Muslims but the few ruin it for the many.

When Euro 16 will be going on theres gonna be tons of pelice and army in the streets.

so? that doesn´t mean it will be much safer, what´s stoping the terrorists from doing more attacks? Euro 2016 is the perfect opportunity for terrorists, many people involved and more massacre... I hope for the love of God all is solved by then...

SO. MUCH. PEACE.

Quaran (47:4)

http://quran.com/47/4

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.

so? that doesn´t mean it will be much safer, what´s stoping the terrorists from doing more attacks? Euro 2016 is the perfect opportunity for terrorists, many people involved and more massacre... I hope for the love of God all is solved by then...

ayy :(