Massacre In Paris

Spike

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes the lefties theory that Terrorists aren't using the migrant crisis to get fighters into Europe ... Disgrace !!! Farage said this would happen at an EU summit ... Everyone laughed it off!!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

Good could from this ,,but only if Europe ,, Russia and Usa put away their political differences to get rid of this EVIL

ISIS are funded and we do not know by who but they are. How in the hell did they get so much money/arms?

Their motivation runs much deeper than upholding the will of 'Islam'. They are the opposite. Evil, horrible, sad human beings.

Dear God, what the fuck is happening ? this is the shit world we live in :cry: , fuck all terrorists, exterminate them all, no exception. This is out of hand, something must be done. It will be better to cancel Euro 2016, it can´t go on, this is too dangerous for everyone involved and public safety is a priority, it´s too much to take for France. All my prayers go to those who´s lives were taken today :( This is awful...

And these are the types of tweets that are making the rounds and garnering much support.

Nonsense knee-jerk reaction. I have several issues with this:

1. It is not known if the perpetrators are Muslims.
  2. There are about 4,000,000 innocent Muslims in France that don't deserve to be punished for their religion.
  3. I thought France had equality of religion?

Dear God, what the fuck is happening ? this is the shit world we live in :cry: , fuck all terrorists, exterminate them all, no exception. This is out of hand, something must be done. It will be better to cancel Euro 2016, it can´t go on, this is too dangerous for everyone involved and public safety is a priority, it´s too much to take for France. All my prayers go to those who´s lives were taken today :( This is awful...

When Euro 16 will be going on theres gonna be tons of pelice and army in the streets.

Unbelievable....what is there purpose? What in the hell do ISIS seek?

They do not help the islamic community in anyway. They are actually making it much much worse and I'm talking about the image. These cunts are just braindead scum.

It's like they want to cause division.

ISIS said that some of their people are part of the syrian refugees. Why in the hell did they say that? Wouldn't it have been more in their favor if they kept their mouth shut and have the element of surprise? First of all they've exposed themselves and have ruined their chances of causing such trouble again and they are destroying the image of Islam in the face of non-Islamic people.

It´s war, ISIS are begging to be exterminated, enough is enough...

And these are the types of tweets that are making the rounds and garnering much support.

In UK we do have preachers of hatred in Mosques and they can claim up to £80000 a year in benefits. They are the ones dividing our society . the majority of Muslims

in England are peace lovers, Sadly their voices arent listened to

Nonsense knee-jerk reaction. I have several issues with this:

1. It is not known if the perpetrators are Muslims.
  2. There are about 4,000,000 innocent Muslims in France that don't deserve to be punished for their religion.
  3. I thought France had equality of religion?

It is known. People that were/are in the concert are reporting (via fb, calls) that they are muslims.

This is shame, this is racism. Absolutely disgrace.

Disgraceful, i understand the panic, but there is no need for that sh*t, now all muslims must pay for the actions of a terrorist group ? It´s not right and it will only make it worse...