Massacre In Paris

Spike

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have same of this or to be honest even worse scenes every day in Syria, why u people don't react...

Either/or:

1. People aren't aware of it and aren't spoon fed by the media.

2. Syria is a hot zone at the moment. Death and tragedy are expected in a warzone.

3. This sort of incidents are not expected to happen in Paris, let alone Western-Europe. Would you be more surprised if a town in Ukraine was bombed by shells or a town in Switzerland?

It isn't a competition on which get's more attention. To disregard Paris for what is happening in Syria is just as bad as vice versa.

We have same of this or to be honest even worse scenes every day in Syria, why u people don't react...

The answer is in the question. It happens every day there. It's always more shocking for western people to hear that such a tragedy can happen in their city.

Unfortunately this will only fuel the hate towards accepting Syrian Refugees. The anti-immigration/anti-Muslim sentiment will only get stronger.

I know its easy to say this across the pond, but still.

*And Whats happening in the Theatre is so disheartening to hear. Apparently they are killing the people one by one.*

WE (world) see every day same scenes there.

They way you are coming off is very poorly. It almost seems like you are mad that people are concerned and upset about France and not Syria?

It isn't a competition between the two tragedies. I'd wager people feel sympathy and empathy for both but this is happening right now and it is a complete surprise. The issues in Syria are not a surprise and have been happening and coming for a long time, when something takes a person by surprise they take notice.

This about France. If you wish to make a thread about Syria why don't you go ahead and do it? You've had ample time to do it, so I don't understand why you are only making a fuss about it now.

On another note, I believe the Syrian crisis has been debated and discussed in depth in the Politics thread.

What's going on ? I just arrived at home and I just don't know... you guys seem to be more informed than me... The only thing I can tell you is that the atmosphere over here is certainly 'weird'. I was at a restaurant and all of a sudden all the people took out their phones. My mom called me to see if I was good—at first I did not understand why would she do that, but then she told me there were 40 people dead (60 now it seems?)... In the metro I saw people coming back from Le Stade de France: their were zombies; it was like they've seen hell... I am in shock right now..

Unbelievable....what is there purpose? What in the hell do ISIS seek?

They do not help the islamic community in anyway. They are actually making it much much worse and I'm talking about the image. These cunts are just braindead scum.

It's like they want to cause division.

ISIS said that some of their people are part of the syrian refugees. Why in the hell did they say that? Wouldn't it have been more in their favor if they kept their mouth shut and have the element of surprise? First of all they've exposed themselves and have ruined their chances of causing such trouble again and they are destroying the image of Islam in the face of non-Islamic people.

What's going on ? I just arrived at home and I just don't know... you guys seem to be more informed than me... The only thing I can tell you is that the atmosphere over here is certainly 'weird'. I was at a restaurant and all of a sudden all the people took out their phones. My mom called me to see if I was good—at first I did not understand why would she do that, but then she told me there were 40 people dead (60 now it seems?)... In the metro I saw people coming back from Le Stade de France: their were zombies; it was like they've seen hell...

Explosions near the stade de france, a restaurant being shot at by AK's, hundred's being held in the bataclan concert hall, reportedly being executed as we speak. Over 60 dead confirmed on CNN. Horrible stuff

What's going on ? I just arrived at home and I just don't know... you guys seem to be more informed than me... The only thing I can tell you is that the atmosphere over here is certainly 'weird'. I was at a restaurant and all of a sudden all the people took out their phones. My mom called me to see if I was good—at first I did not understand why would she do that, but then she told me there were 40 people dead (60 now it seems?)... In the metro I saw people coming back from Le Stade de France: their were zombies; it was like they've seen hell...

People have been murdered in cold blood. Men with Ak-47s stormed a restaurant and shot people. A bomb went off at le Stade de France. Hostages have been taken at a concert and are being executed one by one.

For why, I do not know. The only motivation could be hatred and lack of human empathy. I hope all the French members of TC are safe as well as their loved ones, that goes out to the rest of France.

One guy says they were shouting in Arabic and mentioned Syria. One guy says they didn't say a thing. Blame game be heated.

These reports are scary. Now they say the stadium bombing was suicide attack. Conflicting reports will be piling up like crazy.

This is so sad.