Chelsea v Norwich

Jase

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We´ll draw this. Don´t see us winning unless the international break gives us our players back, taking away this fake ones. I really think in one part of my brain that we´ll win and everything will be back on track, but I´ve been proved wrong so much this season...

I imagine Jose will play:

Bego

Azpi-Zouma-Terry-Baba

Ramires-Matic

Willian-Pedro-Hazard

Costa

Moirinho gotta go. 3rd season syndrome is not a joke

It's not a joke, it's a myth. In his third season with Chelsea (first spell) he won the league cup and FA cup, CL semifinal (out on penalties) and lost the race for the league in the final part of the season. Was that a bad season? I think not, we all regret we couldn't make it three in a row, but it's not a failure. Same goes for the CL semi, it's a shame we could not reach the final and lost on penalties.

In his third season with Madrid he won the super copa against Barca, lost cup final vs Atletico, semi final CL and finished second in the liga. Was it a bad season? Results wise not very bad but he lost the dressing room - so you can say yes, it was from the players management perspective a bad season.

This running season is a complete failure from the board, manager and the players. Post season tour was a joke - especially when you know the season starts earlier as usual, transfer window was a uber joke - Djilobodji and Hector were our deadline day signings. The players came back overweight, complacent and unmotivated. The manager hasn't found a solution to turn the season around yet.

Begovic

Azpi Zouma Terry Baba

RLC Fabregas Matic

Willian Pedro Hazard

Anyone think this would work?

I imagine pedro as false 9?

Could do something, but our tactics are so different for those required for a false 9 formation, that wouldn´t change much. And besides, you, me, and everybody else know we will stick with 4-2-3-1 for like, forever

My point with the 3rd season syndrome is that mourinho only looks short term and not long term. How else can u xplane de bruyne lukaku luiz leaving and getting fabregas who is declining I mean he has been playing since 17. Lukaku cud have been our drogba and held the no 9 like drogba but jose only thinks about now. Oh isnt it funny how we sold bertrand who is english and have spent almost 40 million trying to replace him with luis and baba. Even nathan ake looks beter than baba... it will be sad to see jose leave but for real he is solely responsible for our decline and will always blame the ref, eva or even the ball boys for our demise