Chelsea v Norwich

Jase

As bad as Cesc has been, he is fine to start this match. These are the matches where he will be useful. We are going to control play for most of the match. Fabregas will be the main dictator and he will not really be exploited these kind of games. I would have him as a definite starter. It is the game in the league after at Spurs, where we should have him out the team because he will be exposed more. I would have 100% have him in the team for Norwich though.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I want us to win, I know we will most likely loose.

It's scary right now - a few more losses and we could be truly in the relegation mix

I do think there is an element of we're too big to fail. Try explaining that to Lehmans Brothers...

Bigger you are, the harder you fall

No opposition manager has to give a motivational team talk now - they can pinpoint our weaknesses and exploit them consistently. Pardew has always worked it out against us - others are now following suite.

Norwich have been inconsistent this season but on a whole, they are a decent side and Alex Neil seems like someone who knows what he's doing. They'll be tough to beat. Even City struggled against them recently.

Norwich have been inconsistent this season but on a whole, they are a decent side and Alex Neil seems like someone who knows what he's doing. They'll be tough to beat. Even City struggled against them recently.

But mate lol City struggled against Aston Villa :getin:

For once I am delighted to have an international break coming up. I know a lot of players will be away on duty, but a least the spotlight will be off us for a week or two.

As for the Norwich game? Well if we don't win this one we will be in a relegation battle, and lets not kid ourselves otherwise.

Makes very sad reading when you look at the only teams we've beaten so far this season. Struggling WBA, 9 man Arsenal and bottom of the table Villa. But I firmly believe we will beat Norwich........But I said that about the Palace game, the Southampton game, the West Ham game, etc,etc,etc :cry:

First game since Villa where we're playing a team that's playing as badly as us. Before their fortunate 1-0 win against a woefully out of form Swansea they hadn't won in the league since 12th September, and their only 2 wins in the league had come against Bournemouth and Sunderland.

This HAS to be 3 points, and tbh I think it will be. No matter how out of form we are the players should surely be good enough to beat such a poor team. Surely? Surely....

Not that we haven't already hit a new low but losing to Norwich would just take it to another level.

Just don't lose should be our mantra right now.

Initially I was like play good football and get wins. Now its play good football and dont freaking lose. Draw for the next couple of matches is just fine. 1 > 0

Not that we haven't already hit a new low but losing to Norwich would just take it to another level.

Just don't lose should be our mantra right now.

Initially I was like play good football and get wins. Now its play good football and dont freaking lose. Draw for the next couple of matches is just fine. 1 > 0

F*** good football, just win. :(

Well, mates, I suppose constant optimism is slowly running out for all of us. The hope has been we could return to a quality form in October or early November at the latest and get into a race for the final CL qualifying spot. Even that is slipping away to point now where it seems highly improbable.

It's a real head scratcher how this club has just lost all identity going forward and goals just seem impossible at the moment. Early in the year, effort and form was poor. I feel slowly the effort has come around, but the results just aren't following.

After complete shambolic play at the back over the first couple of months, improvement has been seen. Not world class play, but improvement certainly. But going forward, we cannot create anything. We cannot break down the weakest of teams. Teams are doing to Mourinho what Jose has done to them in the past, sit back, put 10 in the box and counter.

Champions League and FA Cup are worth finding our form and trying to make a run. The PL is about lost so let's stay above relegation and get some playing time for the RLC's and Kenedy's of the roster. Victor Moses might star on this club now :D Is Fernando Torres available out there? :ph34r:

Norwich is a good match to see RLC and Kenedy start in my opinion. And I am sorry, but let's see Remy start up top. Costa has to be the worst dribbler in traffic. He looks clueless. I used to think David Luiz was a carnival act at times, but Diego has quickly surpassed. :clown:

It's good to see most everyone on here sticking with the team and trying to will this group to victory. I suppose it will turn around, just hope it is soon.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

F*** good football, just win. :(

thats what run of bad results do. It was never going to be an easy task to have a long term manager, a long term vision, playing good football, have a playing style of our own,players bonding. It takes time, and persistence unfortunately is the key. It has always been the short sightedness that has kept us away from playing good football and consistency in our results.

I think this would be the time where club decides whether it wants to short term results or long term gains. We go with quick results and forever we would be in a situation where we will have to sack managers every two years to get a premier league title at best. Because we need to build a good team and play good football if we want to win Champions league. Realistically all I want to see is Mourinho showing that he can adapt come up with a tactical brilliance and help us play as a team and good football(top 10 and I would be happy the way we are playing)