the wes

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Are we just buying players to sell on for a profit in the future?

It has been that way for several years. The club has adopted and modified the Ajax model. Remember this a business and this is the closest you'll get to legal human trading.

Are we just buying players to sell on for a profit in the future?

It has been that way for several years.

I'm aware, but I didn't think almost every youngster we sign will follow the same fate. Might have to change if we're not in Europe and receive a transfer ban. Also, we should be buying players that actually have the potential to start here at some point. Zouma seems like the only exception.

2 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Lol that is actually really weird!

A 26 year old player in the Brazilian league and an 20 year old player in the MLS, that are both said to be Chelsea players in the same window, are friends.

They both have the same manager, who is Ramireses also!!!

MIAZGA ARRIVAL IMMINENT

And we have more news to bring you now concerning another potential arrival at Stamford Bridge.

Sky sources are telling us New York Red Bulls defender Matt Miazgais expected to fly to London in the next 48 hours ahead of completing a £3.5million move to Chelsea.

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Djilobodji, Falcao, Hector, Pato, Miazga. We're settling for mediocrity now, aren't we? Somebody seriously needs to be sacked from the board.

NO getting stones would be mediocrity.

3 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

The team at this moment in time needs a proper cb, someone better than Cahill, can partner Zouma and has been playing at the top level for a few years, there's no two ways about it, we don't need this kid.

Problem is, no starting quality CB is moving in January to a club in 13th place and potentially no UCL football next season. 

He is huge talent, people are underestimating him mainly because of his nationality. If he is from England and playing for Premier league club he would be worth 10 times more :)

I really hope he gets a chance to prove himself. He is not a fancy defender but he is strong, tall, quick, aggresive and good tackler.

18 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

He is huge talent, people are underestimating him mainly because of his nationality. If he is from England and playing for Premier league club he would be worth 10 times more :)

I really hope he gets a chance to prove himself. He is not a fancy defender but he is strong, tall, quick, aggresive and good tackler.

I'm in America everybody in my neck of the woods is like "meh" towards him

The Board owes the fans big time in the summer of 2016 - the would-be new manager should demand a transfer purse of 150-200 million pounds to be splashed in this summer alone before he agrees to any contract. 

If it's Guardiola, double the purse since he needs 10 NEW players in  the squad.

10 hours ago, Pizy said:

Is this really what Chelsea is becoming? Signing crooked strikers on loan and unknown, cheap players no one has ever heard of?

Are we becoming a stingy, bargain basement club like Arsenal have been over the past decade?

The team just won PL months ago. Still far from becoming an Arsenal. 

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

Don't understand the fuss. Just another purchase for the farm.

That's why a bunch of us are annoyed. The club seems more interested in the farm than the first team these past couple of windows. Buying players who will likely never see first team action (Djilobodji, Hector, Miazga) and players who look doomed from the moment we sign them (Falcao, Pato) makes it look like the higher-ups don't have a clue.