Arjen Robben

diskoviolente

I think that mourinho would be kinda smart to go for robben, if the circumstances are ideal off course.

If robben understands that he will bench then it could be good. Depends on his transfer price, and his wages, but he is still a good player and also to put it simply, i doubt he has a beef with mourinho since he was praising him a few days ago.

I know forum advices against goal.com but..

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/06/02/4020147/mourinho-and-chelsea-can-rule-england-again-insists-robben

Hed be the perfect utility player in a way imo, if gotten for a good price.

Also rumors are that guardiola doesnt want to see robben, even in painting, he might ( most probably) will be put to sale.

So if mou wants him, if his wages and transfer isnt expensive, and all parties come to a good understanding, it could happen, and it could be good, and i would LOOVE TO WATCH IT HAPPEN.

people were pretty much saying the same thing about Ribery last year when me and a few others wanted us to sign him, and look at him last season he was imo the 2nd best player in the world behind Messi!

Robben could come here and win PFA player of the year easily! he still has a good few more years ahead of him, he would be an excellent signing!

Overlooking the exaggeration that Ribery was the second best player in the world, those things still apply to him very much. I have no doubt that both him and Arjen are excellent players, but you don't pay 20m+ and 150k/wk+ for a player who's going to give at most two season at the top level.

With all do respect I have got to add something. I dont think you know who robben is. I have heard him talk about Mourinho, he will be able to work with him again, they dont hate eachother. I dont think he will be sold in more than 25 million. And he is a very good player atm, he has been in fantastic form in the last couple of months.

Robben hates, Jose. Says that he was mean to him and never took care of him when he was injured here. I've heard him say this a couple of times in interviews. I very much doubt he'll want to work with him. Secondly, 25m is way too much. I'm not denying he's a great player, just saying that it makes very little sense for both him and the club to sign him.

Overlooking the exaggeration that Ribery was the second best player in the world, those things still apply to him very much. I have no doubt that both him and Arjen are excellent players, but you don't pay 20m+ and 150k/wk+ for a player who's going to give at most two season at the top level.

Robben hates, Jose. Says that he was mean to him and never took care of him when he was injured here. I've heard him say this a couple of times in interviews. I very much doubt he'll want to work with him. Secondly, 25m is way too much. I'm not denying he's a great player, just saying that it makes very little sense for both him and the club to sign him.

not sure man. You use the word hate but I dont think its true. 25 million is not so much for such a good player. He is a fantastic right winger and that's what we need and all of those who say he is selfish its true but if you watched his games in the last 2 months he really started passing more and improved...... Jose and Robben haven't worked together in years and I dont think it will be too hard for them to open a new page. If Robben leaves Munich I think he would want to join a team like Chelsea .

I could not agree with your previous post as it did not have enough substance, but i fully agree this one. Your first point, which i alluded to in my post, i agree with, and if the second part is indeed accurate about him hating jose then it could most probably not happen.

Like i said, if its economical and people get along i think it would be a good move.

I think that mourinho would be kinda smart to go for robben, if the circumstances are ideal off course.

If robben understands that he will bench then it could be good. Depends on his transfer price, and his wages, but he is still a good player and also to put it simply, i doubt he has a beef with mourinho since he was praising him a few days ago.

I know forum advices against goal.com but..

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/06/02/4020147/mourinho-and-chelsea-can-rule-england-again-insists-robben

Hed be the perfect utility player in a way imo, if gotten for a good price.

Also rumors are that guardiola doesnt want to see robben, even in painting, he might ( most probably) will be put to sale.

So if mou wants him, if his wages and transfer isnt expensive, and all parties come to a good understanding, it could happen, and it could be good, and i would LOOVE TO WATCH IT HAPPEN.

Well you do have a point at Robben's quality, he is still a brilliant player who can help the team. He hasn't lost much of his pace though his best days are behind him. Now, here's the catch, there is no way in hell he would agree to come to a club which wouldn't promise him he will be one of the main players. With his injury record, 29 years of age and wages he would ask I believe there are much better options for us to go for. He is 29, there is still some fuel left, and I'm pretty sure he will be looking to move somewhere big but where he will get good wages and a high squad status, like City (who really lack wide players), PSG or Monaco.

have you followed the Bundesliga closely this season? if you have then you would know that is no exaggeration! and for 20m + the wages is worth it for a player who is going to play at a world class level for you for 2-3 seasons!

Well you do have a point at Robben's quality, he is still a brilliant player who can help the team. He hasn't lost much of his pace though his best days are behind him. Now, here's the catch, there is no way in hell he would agree to come to a club which wouldn't promise him he will be one of the main players. With his injury record, 29 years of age and wages he would ask I believe there are much better options for us to go for. He is 29, there is still some fuel left, and I'm pretty sure he will be looking to move somewhere big but where he will get good wages and a high squad status, like City (who really lack wide players), PSG or Monaco

Yes it is quite probable that he follows the trend and goes to PSG or Monaco as both chelsea and robben could do better than each other, in a way.

One of my favourite players, gutted we sold him. We need a winger and he'd be better then Schrulle. Any three of Mata, Hazard, Robben and Oscar playing behind the striker would be so good.

But where are the rumours/links to him leaving?

No please just no. His playing style is soo annoying. He's a bad finisher, he has no right foot, he rants at his teammates when they play a bad pass (he doesn't play any passes, he can't misplace one), he's injury prone and he's a fucking diva. When Heynckes settled his first formation in the beginning of the season with Ribery, Kroos and Müller behind Mandzukic, Robben and Gomez were forced to warm the bench. The latter has just come back from injury and while slowly starting to train harder, he came closer to the team, getting some joker appearances and when he started, he always delievered. You never heard him crying in the media about being benched.

But Robben behaved like an absolute diva. Even though he fucked up the Bundesliga and Champions League title for Bayern, he was crying when the fans booed him and he was still demanding a spot in the first team. He cried through all the media. Finally at the end of 2012 he did get more and more appearances. He delievered, yes! But he certainly wouldn't be a starter without the Kroos injury and even though he's celebrated as the hero of the CL final by a lot of supporters because of his goal and assist, most of the people forget he should've decided it way before when he was having 3 100 percent chances.

I still think there is a chance that Bayern might sell him this summer if there's a good offer for him. He's past his prime, his "signature-move" is known all over the world and he's probably on very high wages. But would he want to return? He himself will probably do everything to stay, because it seems like every football player wants to train under Guardiola and I can certainly understand that.

So yeah, I'm not his biggest fan.