test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diskoviolente

Arjen Robben

Started by diskoviolente,

129 posts in this topic

Selfish git, couldn't have happened to anyone more deserving. I genuinely felt sorry for Gomez for confirming my predictions (actually, on reflection I rather enjoyed it :P), but Robben is a player I dislike. Thanks for everything you did here but if you don't have the bottle to take a penalty but do to take the ball off everyone for 120 minutes and do absolutely nothing with it, then you are a bit of a git.

In his 3 Chelsea seasons, he was more effective than players like Kalou or Malouda. He deserves more but again it's the choices he made that led to that.. Still, fuck whoever booed him.

Arjen Robben, Holland Arjen Robben says he has put his Champions League disappointment behind him and focusing on the Euro 2012. The 28-year-old Dutch winger was booed on May 22 by Bayern Munich fans during a friendly against Holland who blamed him for the clubs Champions League final loss to Chelsea. Holland lost the exhibition 3-2 at the Allianz Arena....

Lolol.

Pleb.

No doubt that he deserves winning the CL, I mean players like Bosingwa have won it so it would be unfair for the likes of Arjen not to join the "CL winners club" or whatever you wanna call it. You could tell how bad he really wanted it, reminded me of Drogba. Really Happy for him, his Blue memories remain precious.
603455_10151466768257634_1527281856_n.jp

Kieran. and Ankit like this

Sorry but i find it absolutely depressing and a travesty that he has a CL winners medal but Ballack does not.

Spike likes this

Well, he was the only Bayern player that knew how to celebrate... for what it's worth...

The funny thing is he did, he just got lucky this time, guess he deserves it tho.

ha! yeah. missed quite a few chances but was very calm when the ball deflected to him in the 89th