test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diskoviolente

Arjen Robben

Started by diskoviolente,

129 posts in this topic

he is defniatly one of my favourite players ever.

he is a great winger blessed with tons of talent.

the second premiership with José was even the work of Arjen who shot so many important goals.

(mybe my favourte players are wingers, but i think Robben must be mentioned )

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Agree with that. Fantastic player fantastic pace. just always seemed to get injured.

We still havn't replaced him or Duffer.

Never forget them days when we had flying wings

Drogba11CFC likes this

He isn't a money grabbing cunt at all. He left because he was basically froze out of the team. He's had a good time at Madrid so far, and good luck to him for next year.

:( frustating you at times when injuries esp when he'd get over one,play a few games then go off again but still when he was on form he was a class player.Pace etc and just :( shame.Grrr the proneness

Arjen Robben never should have left us. I reckon he could have been our version of Cristiano Ronaldo or better than him.

He was my fav player when he was at the club, i'll never forgot those first 3 or 4 months he had with us. The goal vs Newcastle away in the carling cup, running from the half way line to score. Class

his first game for us against Blackburn was pretty memorable too ;)

but most things about Arjens time at Chelsea are memorable LOL

his first game for us against Blackburn was pretty memorable too ;)

but most things about Arjens time at Chelsea are memorable LOL

guess thats the reason why in his second game against blackburn, that cunt mokoena did him..

What a bump! But I agree, class and a rather unique player. He has created a completely new bread of wingers along with Messi.

Exactly, he was one of the reasons I started supporting Chelsea. But does anyone know what really happened during the summer of 2007? I mean what was the main reason behind his exit?

Exactly, he was one of the reasons I started supporting Chelsea. But does anyone know what really happened during the summer of 2007? I mean what was the main reason behind his exit?

His injury record...a problem that continues to plague him to this day