Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely hope we play good football and get good results.

Ivanovic doesn't warrant a place in starting 11, get a 2 goal lead and then give few minutes for Ivanovic in a 5 man defense or something so that if he fucks up we will still have some one to cover his arse.

--------------Begovic------------------

--Azpi----Zouma---Terry----Baba-----

-----------RLC---Matic----------------

----------------Kennedy--------------------

-----Willian----Costa----Pedro---------

Subs: Remy->Costa, Pedro->Hazard,Matic->Ramires

I sincerely hope we play good football and get good results.

Ivanovic doesn't warrant a place in starting 11, get a 2 goal lead and then give few minutes for Ivanovic in a 5 man defense or something so that if he fucks up we will still have some one to cover his arse.

--------------Begovic------------------

--Azpi----Zouma---Terry----Baba-----

-----------RLC---Matic----------------

----------------Kennedy--------------------

-----Willian----Costa----Pedro---------

Subs: Remy->Costa, Pedro->Hazard,Matic->Ramires

kennedy in the centre would be interesting. alot of shooting opportunities..

it's sad , that everyone on here , can provide a creative lineup. but the manager will give us something infuriating.

kennedy in the centre would be interesting. alot of shooting opportunities..

it's sad , that everyone on here , can provide a creative lineup. but the manager will give us something infuriating.

I feel it too. RLCc has no chance to play in first 11. Kennedy can only start on a bench. Case with Ivanovic is hard to say. Baba isnt Jose man so i dont will be suprise if we will have started Ica-Zouma-Terry-Azpi.

And Costa... His last games werent good. Remy should start instead of him but Jose like use him like a Joker and he didnt start from the beginning usual. About Falcao no comment.

I just hope we will play some good football(like first half with Dynamo) and dont def after first score goal.

Am I only who want to see Iva tomorrow? We need tall players in set pieces, they are good in air.

I f we want to see Willian playing well he needs to has a good RB. If we will have 3-0 or more he can subs someone.

In this season doesnt matter if we have tall players, we lost goals as well.

Am I only who want to see Iva tomorrow? We need tall players in set pieces, they are good in air.

Hazard-Willian-Pedro, amazing trio, hope to see them tomorrow.

We can play loftus cheek for height , and we need to start worrying about our attack, never mind their aerial threat. Baba has won some good headers himself

Whilst midweek wasn't great at times it was a winning team, we shouldn't go messing about with that to a point we fetch in players for the sake of it.

The only player if I was going to change things and replace would be Oscar for Hazard.

Ivanovic=Bench