Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't want Hazard to start for his own good unless he himself is positive about playing. I would give him substitute minutes where he shines and once he is back to original self play him in the starting 11.

I know its out of his form but Hazard can deliver in any moment during match, that's why I want to see him always in line-up.

Jose reports Falcao and Courtois are injured, and Ivanovic is fit to play. #CFC

Jose says he is not appealing his stadium ban for tomorrow's match: 'It is stupid to fight a fight you know you are going to lose.' #CFC

Jose says he will travel with the team to Stoke and will be with the players until as late as possible. #CFC

Jose says he will be in charge of substitutions and his assistants will be free of responsibility. #CFC :rolleyes:

Jose: 'I choose the team, I predict as much as I can the different aspects of the game and I try to prepare them better than ever.' #CFC

Jose says that while the game is unpredictable, he and his assistants have gone through many scenarios in preparation for it. #CFC

Jose says he and his assistants have considered what should be done if we are winning 4-0 at half-time, or losing 4-0 at half-time. #CFC

Jose says it will not be easy not being with his team at the ground but he would rather not speak too much about it. #CFC

Jose says his stadium ban has likely set a precedent for many more stadium bans for managers in the future. #CFC

Jose says he doesn't know where or how he will watch tomorrow's game. #CFC

Jose says revenge for our Capital One Cup defeat at Stoke is not on his mind. #CFC

Jose: 'Willian is playing very well and now he is surrounded by other players playing very well and a team playing very well.' #CFC

I'm truly willing to give Ivanovic some time. Things could have turned for the better during his time off

You've spent too long in space dude! Ivanovic is a walking fuck up zone - IF anything has been established this season - it is that!!!

If Ivanovic starts and we lose - I just don't think I could take it. :(