Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard is a poor shooter for a player of his ability. Not just in terms of decision-making but also in sheer technique.

Shaqiri makes me laugh. He's like the world's tiniest bodybuilder. His proportions are off.

How can you defend him Muzchap. All he does is slag us off. No support whatsoever.

Seriously, i trust the mods will do something, because there is no respect for other opinions, just constant bashing. I don´t slag people off for sharing different views than mine, it´s all part of a football debate and i have to respect other opinions even if i don´t agree, it happens, i expect the same in return, it´s called respect and there are rules in this site that i plan not to break any time soon, because of silly arguments. Cheers