Stoke 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Lets ALL do the post match PC

I will start ,, We were so unlucky ,, the only team trying to play football .. Stoke are just anti football and a weak and naive ref let them away with murder .

If I had been allowed on the bench WE would have won easily because of m y brilliant substitutions and change of tactics . Sadly my mobile phone got stolen

(by Klopp I think ) and I was unable to tell Rui what to do .. THEY are all against us

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you. Did you even watch the game?

What? The effort talk? I don't believe in teams that don't try. So when some people were talking about the team not trying before, I did not join in.

They might not always be succesful and low confidence might make it seem like they're not trying or 'don't care' but they always try.

Besides the fact that we lost and really, really needed a win I thought this was a fairly good performance. Everybody showed heart and was willing to put in the extra effort. We have been playing better since the Liverpool game, sadly it doesn't show in the result. Our attacking compartment was going at it quite hard but they missed that extra bit of creativity. No Willian freekick or Hazard magic to save us today. Only player really below par was Costa, we need a reinforcement.

Literally on the verge of tears when Remy stumbled after beating the keeper. Just nothing is going right. Sigh....

I think it goes without saying but obviously CL is out of the question and probably EL as well so would be interesting to see how the board decides to deal with the situation.

No one seems to know what is the problem with this club!!...all the games this season were lost by small margins except city,liverpool and southampton..Hope that extra luck is there with the team!!..Players have put in all their effort today

I'll support Chelsea in whatever position they are in , but honestly I'm getting a little pissed at the situation. I'll support jose as I'm sure almost everyone here in this forum does, but let's not forget the decision is not up to us its up to Roman and Roman alone. Either way something has to be fixed

Think this might be his p45. Hope not, but it is showing no signs of changing. Too many got over confident after beating Kiev.

Sorry mate, just curious. Why do you "hope not"? Excluding appeal to emotion and the fantasy of "stability" under Mourinho, can you offer any logical reasoning?