Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be the first time a manager gets the sack and wasn't even at the match !!!!

Seriously though, this is piss poor. We may have had the lions share of possession but we still don't look anything like the potent force going forward that we were for the first half of last season, and a major part of the blame has to be down to the coach. I like Mourinho, but I love Chelsea more, and now he has to go. We need to start afresh, and we cant do that with him churning out the same tactics week after week when they simply dont work anymore. The team looked really demoralized coming off the pitch, (all except that lazy clown Costa!!). and I cannot see us improving under the present regime. So for me he has to go, the sooner the better.........Oh and bring that useless f@cker Fabregas with you......He couldn't control a ball to save his life!! :rant:

Right now I rather see us perform better and lose than score fluke goal and perform absolutely shit.

We played much better than past games, attack is still not as fluid and defence reacts poorly some times, but generaly we were faster, ready do try something and fight till end. Hazard finaly played his game, still has a way to go, but desire was there and he ran alot. Matic was ok and so on.

Yeah we lost. So? We wont win PL anyway. Extremely hard to get in top 4 even. I would prefer us to win, but first I would prefer us to play better football. With better football, results will follow. Im sick of playing poor or ultra defensive and score an odd goal. I rather lose, so that we improve next time and not repeat same mistakes.

The team has plenty of talent, we will come back stronger. And when we do, I dont want us to be stronger from perspective of results but also from performance.

Two players that got on my nerve are Costa and Cesc. Cesc for being same old wanker who think he doesnt need to sprint and Costa for being worse and worse each game. And not from football perspective, but from attitude. I mean what the fuck is he doing? Cant play thug in PL and win. someone should tell him that.

Apart from that decent performance from rest and finaly some nice football even if we had absolutely no plan and idea, at least the desire and passion was finaly there.

Spotted in the game

1. Finally every players seem fully fit.

2. Costa should focus about playing the ball,

I saw him attack the steward while we gain corner kick not that sure.

Feel he was struggle in temper control and that destroy our game.

3. Hazard was comeback, good game for him create decent chances.

4. 4 more years to see Ramires as our Midfield meh, I don't know what board thinking.

5. Matic was improve his quality nearly back to his standard.

But I don't know what was he trying to do at that situation with Alfelly lol

Costa has to be dropped. Short term answer last season and not even a one season wonder. What the fuck is he doing to earn his place. He's not even a shadow of himself, he ain't that good. They players need to step up and stop feeling sorry for themselves. Tell you what, If, in January (Aye, I know this won't happen), and Roman said to Jose to do as he pleases, money no object then I think 3/4 of our first team squad would be toast.

Costa has to be dropped. Short term answer last season and not even a one season wonder. What the fuck is he doing to earn his place. He's not even a shadow of himself, he ain't that good. They players need to step up and stop feeling sorry for themselves. Tell you what, If, in January (Aye, I know this won't happen), and Roman said to Jose to do as he pleases, money no object then I think 3/4 of our first team squad would be toast.

Remy offered so much more in the short time he got

Jose has to explain again why he sold mata. We lack a creator. Cesc has faded, oscar is jaded and hazrd is half dead. Just said that because it rhymes. Honestly jose shd put the club above himsself and just resign

You say Cesc had faded, but Mata has been a shadow of his best self since early 2013, people assume he nosedive under Mou because he "didn't like him" but in reality he faded in the second half of the Rafa season and wasn't very good then, I think he peaked in the first half of that season. In fact he had a low assist record last season which led to United fans criticising his end product, and that was the main strength for "team Mata" in the Mara vs Oscar debate.

KDB on the other hand is a completely different argument, but selling Mata was 100% the right decision.

I want Jose to stay but if everyone is saying sacking him is not the answer then what is? Sack the player? What else is there? Bring the doc back?

Watched every game fornyheblast 15 years! Not sure I can watch any more I think I need a break! If we pld well and lost I wouldn't mind but we are making far to many mistakes! Far to many

I want Jose to stay but if everyone is saying sacking him is not the answer then what is? Sack the player? What else is there? Bring the doc back?

Watched every game fornyheblast 15 years! Not sure I can watch any more I think I need a break! If we pld well and lost I wouldn't mind but we are making far to many mistakes! Far to many

Mourinho appears useless in buying - transfer listing players.

He is good at the bench imho but does n't work for him now.

I remember the Leicester board being criticised by all the pundits for hiring Ranieri - how wrong they were!

Ranieri lools like an extreme case.

Lost to the Hebrides - Seychelles now he seems to be doing well.

It proves to me that the board decisions is what influences football fortunes rather than managers.

In the case of the Greek national squad, the old guard retired, the youths are amateurs.