Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate, just curious. Why do you "hope not"? Excluding appeal to emotion and the fantasy of "stability" under Mourinho, can you offer any logical reasoning?

You have nailed it, simply because I fear he will end up at Yanited and it'd be hard to take. Also emotional reasons yes

The signs were there half of last season..yet paved over cause we won the league.Again pre season but paved over by 'its only pre season more about fitness' blah blah....Surprised?Nope! Though didnt expect us to be this bad didnt think run away with the league or even win it.

But I thought the road to Munich and the victorious end was a gift from the gods?

I guess not. And the punishment must've started with the Atletico trashing.

If that's the case, why did the Football gods grant us a PL last season and a LC trophy last season?

WHY!?

From champions at a canter to relegation fight in the span of a few months. You literally couldn't have imagined this.

We're the laughing stock of the football world.

I truly believe we've been cursed by some voodoo shit. This is an absolute nightmare and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Despite Stoke defending great, we worked out like 4,5 100% chances and a couple of half-chances which should be enough to win a tight game. On the other end, we restricted them to 1 chance from which they scored due to a lucky ricochet. We were unlucky but that is mainly because of lack of confidence and the bad momentum we are in. you tend to get further unlucky in this kind of situations. But sometimes thing just look unlucky but in truth we are just not clinical enough. Can't blame it on tactics when the players don't get their heads right to finish. The players are still young and immature and don't know better. Maybe a psychologist could help idk. First and foremost our mentality has to change.

From champions at a canter to relegation in fight in a span of a few months. You literally couldn't have imagined this.

We're the laughing stock of the football world.

I truly believe we've been cursed by some voodoo shit. This is an absolute nightmare and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The light will return when we beat Norwich 3-0 under a new manager in a couple of weeks.

I'll support Chelsea in whatever position they are in , but honestly I'm getting a little pissed at the situation. I'll support jose as I'm sure almost everyone here in this forum does, but let's not forget the decision is not up to us its up to Roman and Roman alone. Either way something has to be fixed

NO I don't support Jose ,, He is the reason why we are in this SHIT

The light will return when we beat Norwich 3-0 under a new manager in a couple of weeks.

We probably will and then proceed to lose the next one and be back to where we are now. Wondering what the fuck happened and where we go next.

You have nailed it, simply because I fear he will end up at Yanited and it'd be hard to take. Also emotional reasons yes

After his antics this season, and his (seeming) inability to maintain success after a period of 2-3 seasons, why will United want him? Reading United forums, most are vehemently against the idea. And Mourinho isn't really liked by some of the top brass at Old Trafford.

If that's the case, why did the Football gods grant us a PL last season and a LC trophy last season?

WHY!?

A cruel joke? They did fill us with the hope of better things to come. Maybe the PSG tie was a (giant) hint.

they-pull-me-back-in-image.jpg