Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7!!!Its November and we've lost 7...and won 3.Its so bad its funny yet sad and so so annoying!!!! Be nice to at some point move up the table..a lot but think getting past that stage.

Just horrible.Go near goal and sod all.Again..and again...and again!

I don't understand how the fans can sing Mourinhos name. He needs to go, it's been apparent for a while.

And that coming from you who backed Mourinho for a long time says it all mate.

Another game, another loss. Obviously the win vs Kiev was the turning point, though.

Did I mention I fucking hate Stoke.

-How the FUCK did Shawcross not get sent off for the off the ball challenge on Costa?! If that was the other way he'd be off.

-Should have had a penalty if Remy wasn't so honest.

- Hazard worked his ass off as did Willian.

- Costa needs to stay out of the fucking fights. He was dreadful today. Absolutely fucking dreadful. Countless times Hazard looked up with no option from the front man, appauling, he did a good Torres impression in that regard. I'd look for another striker soon. I'm getting so pissed off with this. Until then, play Remy and get Bamford back.

God I am so frustrated, we didn't deserve to lose that game. This fucking season man.

COME ON CHELSEA!!