Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev

Jase

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivanovic and Pedro train.

Both Branislav Ivanovic and Pedro trained at Cobham this morning ahead of Dynamo Kiev's visit to Stamford Bridge tomorrow. Thibaut Courtois was the only absentee.

Link. http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/11/ivanovic-and-pedro-train.html

ivanovic-and-pedro-train.img.png

1446550484486.jpg

Calling out the BBC for lowering their standards by publishing rumours such as the ones on show this week. Well played. Not from Jose but our press officer guy. Well handled.

Jose: 'The players have been giving their best in every minute of every training session. They always have a desire to win next match.' #CFC

Jose on whether he knows why results haven't been as good as last season: 'Yes, I know. It's a combination of factors.' #CFC

Jose: 'I try to be a better coach every day. I try to analyse every detail of my work every day. That's why I'm a good one.'

Jose: 'For my players I will do everything. I always did and I'm not going to change.' #CFC

Jose: 'Today Falcao picked up an important muscular injury and he will be out for a few weeks.' #CFC

Jose: 'When you reach my level it's difficult to learn from others, you have to learn from yourself. I learn day by day.' #CFC

Jose says he hasn't lost any confidence because of recent results. #CFC

Jose: 'I think Chelsea will finish first in the group. If not we will finish second, I'm completely convinced we will qualify.' #CFC

Jose: 'Tomorrow's match isn't a "must win" but it's a "must not lose". I'm convinced we can finish first.' #CFC

Jose answered the vast majority of questions but he really didn't want to give the media the time of day. I thought the way they handled the stuff with the BBC was well done. Nothing too dramatic and to the point.

I think Jose will play with the "old school" tomorrow (as he always does). Without risks and without pointing to any player. IMO all this about "The Secret Player" is an invention of the press because I can see our frustration in the face of our players. What happens is that it's easy to invent stories in bad times.
Begovic
Zouma Cahill
Never more as RB
Ivanovic Azpilicueta
Fabregas Matic
Willian
Pedro Hazard

Remy

Our classic starting eleven for an important day.

Jose Mourinho said: "I think Chelsea will finish first in the group, I am completely convinced we are going to qualify. The reality is the game is not even one we have to win because a draw and two victories after mean we will qualify."

Bus it is.

Jose: 'Tomorrow's match isn't a "must win" but it's a "must not lose". I'm convinced we can finish first.' #CFC

Bus it is lads.

On a side note, Ivanovic is still much worse than Baba. There is no reason to start an out of shape Ivanovic ahead of Baba.

John Terry brutally hits back at Robbie Savage over recent criticism.

John Terry has spectacularly hit back at criticism from BT Sport pundit Robbie Savage by claiming the former Blackburn midfielder isn’t qualified to pass judgment.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/03/john-terry-brutally-hits-back-at-robbie-savage-over-recent-criticism-5477837/

Captain, Leader, Legend

ad_186727190-e1446559198670.jpg?w=620&h=