Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev

Jase

For me this will be the most interesting game of the season so far. The bomb exploded after the liverpool collapse. There is a great amount of uncertainty and drama surrounding the the club right now, the manager and themselves more than before. How do they react?

Like they have done all season. Empty performances. The life support machine needs to be turned off. New manager new blood.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me this will be the most interesting game of the season so far. The bomb exploded after the liverpool collapse. There is a great amount of uncertainty and drama surrounding the the club right now, the manager and themselves more than before. How do they react?

you are STILL waiting for a reaction.

these bunch of no-ballers have no grit in them to give any reaction.

whats worse is that our manager is going to put forward a team of under-performing, un-caring assholes on the pitch (cesc, hazard, pedro/oscar, costa).

If Jose is smart he will bet for a a starting eleven with creative players and new faces. If tomorrow we play with Mikel - Ramires and Zouma as right-back IMO Roman will go for another manager regardless of the final result. Jose must react, forget the stupid media and recover the winning mentality.

Wednesday's match can be perfect to start a revolution. In another club a player like Ruben Loftus-Cheek would have been important from the beginning of the season. This year we can not win Premier League, at least we can create a great Chelsea for the future with players like RLC, Kennedy, Baba or Zouma as centre-back permanently.
Bet on Wednesday on the "old school" would be a disaster.

Champions League is the tournament more complex in the world. You can be a disaster in October and reach to February ON FIRE to end up winning the trophy in May.

We must forget this feeling of paroxysm and remember that we still have to play three more games and we can be in the next round being ourselves.

In February / March we can be in a very different situation, especially if we bet on new faces, young players and we do the right signings. That's why we have to get into the next round and this could calm a bit our anxiety.

Begovic

Azpi - Zouma - Cahill - Baba

Ramires - Mikel

Willian - RLC - Kenedy

Remy

^ Players who deserve to play at the moment. Must win game, why not use the players who will actually be up for it?

However, I'm sure the team will be:

Begovic

Zouma - Cahill - Terry - Azpi

Fabregas - Mikel

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

If we want to win and Jose want to keeps his position:

1. No Zouma on PO. He is CB ffs.

2. Something more creative in midfield. Ruben must play(and dont give him 45 minutes...)

3. Puts Remy in attack instead of Costa(Falcao shouldn;t be on bench...)

4. But what do with Hazard. I'm feel sad to watching his performances but i'm mad when he is on bench too. Kenedy can gets his chance.

5. And the more important DONT DEFENCE WHEN WE SCORE 1-0, PLS.

Lets be good cheer to this game. With Jose tactic is hard but just try...

If we want to win and Jose want to keeps his position:

1. No Zouma on PO. He is CB ffs.

2. Something more creative in midfield. Ruben must play(and dont give him 45 minutes...)

3. Puts Remy in attack instead of Costa(Falcao shouldn;t be on bench...)

4. But what do with Hazard. I'm feel sad to watching his performances but i'm mad when he is on bench too. Kenedy can gets his chance.

5. And the more important DONT DEFENCE WHEN WE SCORE 1-0, PLS.

Lets be good cheer to this game. With Jose tactic is hard but just try...

Point #5, so true. If we get an early goal, keep at it! We can't defend like we used to, only feel confident of this at 3-0 as we are always likely to concede at least once.

- lack of player contribution

- Chelsea lose 1-3 at home again

- Hazard dropped to the bench. Develops a hatred towards Mourinho and starts following Real Madrid on Instagram..

- 0% home crowd contribution

- Chelsea fail to progress to the last 16

Predictions seem pretty accurate...

If Mou dares to fucking play Zouma at RB again he should be fired on the spot, it's a bad idea and should never be used again.

Perhaps Mou has no other choice. If his relationship with other players of this position are bad then he cannot do anything else than count on Zouma at RB again :) We already know this story (Real Madrid for instance), it wouldn't be the first time when Jose is in conflict with cloackroom.

To be honest I'm scared about Dinamo. Sounds crazy but in this season nothing can suprise me anymore... and I don't want to see the team defending. Not again. I'd like to see offensive game, a lot of shots and agressive pressing. IDK maybe we should start playing with two strikers. 4-4-2 or 4-4-2 Dimend? It used to work fine before (remember our game when Carlo gave us dublet?). If Mou will fail once again, I think this will be his last game in CFC.

If the rumors regarding backroom mutiny such as fabregas and hazard, mou should play the player that fight for the game.

My haunch for that type of players would be to set up the shocking line up of 4-3-3:

Begovic

Azp Cahill Zouma Baba

Ramires Mikel RLC

Willian Falcao Kennedy

Bego, Dave, Zouma, Cahill, Baba, RLC, Mikel, Matic, Kenedy, Remy, Traore 4-3-3

Bench: GK, Terry, Costa, Oscar, Willian, Falcao, Pedro.

And before you all go its a must win blah blah, Whos to say the youth cannot win?? we all know the first team cannot so it. We need to start using our future players

Bego, Dave, Zouma, Cahill, Baba, RLC, Mikel, Matic, Kenedy, Remy, Traore 4-3-3

Bench: GK, Terry, Costa, Oscar, Willian, Falcao, Pedro.

And before you all go its a must win blah blah, Whos to say the youth cannot win?? we all know the first team cannot so it. We need to start using our future players

if there is one player who DESERVES to start, its willian.

Jose and the players should be given a medal if we manage to lose this. It would be an accomplishment. Even in this situation I still think we can beat the shower of shite that is Dynamo Kiev at home.

If they lose this the only thing they should be given is their P45's