• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

begovic

azpi zouma GC baba

mikel ramires

willian RLC kenedy

traore

no costa, no oscar, no hazard, no JT, no cesc, no matic. the "untouchables" should be changed to the benchables.

Good team , but why is matic still dropped , he was great vs kiev last time.

i feel rambo and mikel have done a pretty good job in the last 2 matches.

ramires yes , but i thought mikel was rubbish yesterday , and probably cost us the game with his close range miss

If Fabregas -- Ramires play in midfield without a DM, we won't win the game against Kiev

yes we will Kiev didnt show any creativity or any real danger from midfield at their place, they will park the bus against us and try to catch us on the counter, by getting the ball out wide and getting balls into the box

Right now we have a horrible mental block, but we have to win on Wednesday because in February (when the next round is played) everything can be different.
If we want to save the season maybe Champions League is our best choice because Champions League is always a very complex tournament
and with good draws we can go far.

Seriously, we have to lower the level of anxiety and remember who we are and think that we can still change the destiny of our season.

I support Jose, but he must change our approaches drastically. In fact, I think that even in case of another defeat, Jose would have more reason to be more supported with a more offensive approach and more creative players.
IMO other manager (in the middle of the season) only would lead us to a total disaster. Jose is the same man who made us champions last season.

But we can't play with Mikel - Ramires again. Zouma can not return to play as right-back (I even prefer to see Kenedy as left-back as he is doing in any of the games that he has played with us, but he must play as an attacker).

In defense we have to play with a line of four with Azpilicueta - Zouma - Cahill - Baba.

With a midfield with Matic (I trust him) and Ruben Loftus-Cheek, with RLC as our main midfielder. This guy is the guy to start the revolution.
After that I would put a line of three with Pedro - Willian (as N.10) - Kenedy. With Kenedy I think if we have something of meritocracy he must play on Wednesday. At least he has BIG BALLS and desire to conquer the world (exactly what we need).

IMO Hazard is not ready mentally to play with us right now. And Fabregas has forgotten how to play football.

And as our forward, if I'm honest, I'm really tired of Diego Costa. This man could be the best forward in the world, but he does not want and he just wants to fight in silly fights all the time. IMO Remy deserves a chance in our starting eleven.
We play at home and we can win Dynamo Kiev being ourselves. There are players who do not have right now an emotional level to be in our starting eleven, that's why players like Baba - RLC - Kenedy - Pedro or Remy must be in our starting eleven to add new blood to our minds.
Begovic
Zouma Cahill
Never more as RB
Azpi Baba
RLC Matic
Main midfielder
Willian
Pedro Kenedy

MERITOCRACY

Remy

We can still save the season, and not always the best team is the one who end up winning Champions League in May.

GO BLUES!

chelseaheart.gif

Jose is terrible for chelsea. He is a great coach but great coaches get fired. This is a result based business and he got away with ugly football by winning. Now its ugly football and results. He never gives kids their chance. Take for example bertrand. Jose sellls him and gets filippe luis.no suprise betraand had a better season. This season its ake and baba. Watch ake get more minutes and play better .

Focus on improving the game, it can't be emphasized enough. Focus of playing good football, train to win matches in Champions league and we will automatically be good for Premier League. Stop focusing on players who aren't performing right now and focus on the players who are willing to give their 100 percent on the pitch.

For me this will be the most interesting game of the season so far. The bomb exploded after the liverpool collapse. There is a great amount of uncertainty and drama surrounding the the club right now, the manager and themselves more than before. How do they react?