• Ramires
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Costa
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)

Still a major concern that we're relying on set pieces or stroke of luck (e.g own goal) to score these days. We are just so bad in the final third - forever making the wrong decision, be it in picking out teammates or delivering the right kind of ball for others. The lack of movement in the box is also baffling really. :doh:

That aside, it was so vital to get the win today and thank god we did. Should give the team a boost going into Saturday's match.

Shut up, Jason. Take a dose of Willian.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most important thing was to cut the bleeding and get the three points. It was a good day.

Regarding our performance is true that it has not been pure magic but at least we played as a solid team. Our big problem is still the connection between our midfield and our attackers, we need a creative midfielder and one N.10.

Willian is too brilliant. IMO one of the players who are performing better right now in Europe.

And finally the support of our fans to Jose has been exciting. A big club begins in their supporters and our supporters are the greatest.

Together WE are stronger

chelseaheart.gif

GO BLUES!

Hopefully we don't screw things up at Maccabi Tel-Aviv in the next group game. We can secure qualification if we win in Israel and Dynamo Kiev fail to beat Porto.

A point would also be enough to qualify if Porto beat Dynamo Kiev. Anything else and it would be last day drama again, like in 2011/12.

Edited by Jason

Hopefully we don't screw things up at Maccabi Tel-Aviv in the next group game. We can secure qualification if we win in Israel and Dynamo Kiev fail to beat Porto.

Not sure what I want to be honest.

A Dynamo win/draw vs Porto, or just a guarantee of Chelsea in the knock-out stages provided we win against Tel Aviv.

Not like whatever I 'want' will have any bearing on what happens, but still, our luck this season has been shit, and I can certainly see a Chelsea vs Real/Bayern Munich in of Rd.16.

Not sure what I want to be honest.

A Dynamo win/draw vs Porto, or just a guarantee of Chelsea in the knock-out stages provided we win against Tel Aviv.

Not like whatever I 'want' will have any bearing on what happens, but still, our luck this season has been shit, and I can certainly see a Chelsea vs Real/Bayern Munich in of Rd.16.

Think it's best to just focus on qualification for now. We can beat Porto in the last game to win the group.

A point would also be enough to qualify if Porto beat Dynamo Kiev. Anything else and it would be last day drama again, like in 2011/12.

For the sake of my heart i hope we beat Maccabi and qualify, but then again it just wouldn´t be Chelsea, without drama would it? But in all seriousness, hope we avoid complacency and garantee qualification in next game to avoid further heartache. Cheers