• Hazard (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very happy. Why Bridge was clapping on minute 80-something and Mourinho beat his chest? This moment nearly made me cry.

The crowd were singing Joses name, the beat to the chest and waving is his way of saying thank you.

Crowd was great tonight.

The crowd were singing Joses name, the beat to the chest and waving is his way of saying thank you.

Crowd was great tonight.

Thank you, got it. I'm so proud that there's no "Mourinho out" things and crowd sings his name. We're in big trouble, but we got to be patient.

Very important win, Costa can fark off, offered nothing all game, always losing the ball, no threat on goal, needs to go to the bench, i know he wasted time at the end and won some corners, but he´s been awful. Willian awesome, Baba very good game, defense was solid, but needs to be careful, Begovic needs to be careful, that mistake could have cost us today and the midfield needs to wake up and keep possession better, Hazard when he came on eased our nerves and showed what he can do at his best. Overall not a great performance, but we did what was required in the end. Willian thank you very much :worship::worship::worship::clap::clap::clap: you´re awesome man, sorry but now i need to find my heart, i can´t seem to find it :heart:. Cheers to all and KTBFFH :blue scalf: damn i love this club.

Finally a fucking win. Suffered and played bad overall but a win nonetheless

nothing less than we deserved today, even if we played bad on patches today, but that´s understandable since the team has been in bad form. Really hope we can kick on from today, much needed win. Cheers ;)