Alex Teixeira

the wes

It's Pastore all over again, they really don't like us... [emoji30]

But but but Teixieira's position does not even exist is PSG's 4-3-3 and I doubt he would start on the wing there above Di maria and lucas. He really should come here and replace Oscar.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem mate, check my post above.

We have the advantage with 4-5 Brazilians in our squad, plus Mourinho as the manager.

edit: no Brazilians advantage, Paris also have 5 lol

If we really want him, we'll get him. I can agree with this, friend.

David Luiz will be all over the place, bad mouthing like an old blabbermouth, will it be enough?

Don't think so, Willian is our super weapon, he will shut him up once and for all in this case.

If there was any truth in the whole Pastore 'saga', it was a good thing he didn't join. Some players aren't meant to play for certain clubs/leagues. Not a Chelsea player. You don't want to see Drogba in Barca colours or Messi for Chelsea. Okay, I know some/many would like to see that but that would be bad imo.

I'm sorry but i disagree with you. At that time, i think it was around 2011, Chelsea cried their eyes out for an creative winger, imo.

Teaming up with Mata would have worked some wonders, imo, but maybe we wouldn't have bought Eden Hazard.

I choose Eden Hazard all day long.

I don't get the point, why he didn't fit into Chelsea at that time?

Back in the day, Pastore was ~22 years old and looking for the next step as well as others had done it before him.

The physical aspect can't be the point, because of guys like David Silva.

What was so different between him and Mata?

Mata fitted in nicely, i think.

I didn't watch most of the PSG matches, but from what i have seen and heard, Pastore has been worth the money.

Cantona:

“For me, the best player in the world is Javier Pastore,” said Cantona. “I watched two PSG games just to see him play. For me, he is the most creative player at the moment. Pastore is full of surprises. I love this kind of player.”

PSG fan:

They fuckin' love and admire him. Not because of his looks, i must say. :ph34r:

But but but Teixieira's position does not even exist is PSG's 4-3-3 and I doubt he would start on the wing there above Di maria and lucas. He really should come here and replace Oscar.

Is Lucas reliable?

A lot of times i tried to watch a PSG game, he was hurt.

I think Ibrahimovic's time at PSG will come to an end, it won't take such a long time.

Put Cavani upfront, there you have the room for Teixeira.

I'm sorry but i disagree with you. At that time, i think it was around 2011, Chelsea cried their eyes out for an creative winger, imo.

Teaming up with Mata would have worked some wonders, imo, but maybe we wouldn't have bought Eden Hazard.

I choose Eden Hazard all day long.

I don't get the point, why he didn't fit into Chelsea at that time?

Back in the day, Pastore was ~22 years old and looking for the next step as well as others had done it before him.

The physical aspect can't be the point, because of guys like David Silva.

What was so different between him and Mata?

Mata fitted in nicely, i think.

I didn't watch most of the PSG matches, but from what i have seen and heard, Pastore has been worth the money.

Cantona:

PSG fan:

They fuckin' love and admire him. Not because of his looks, i must say. :ph34r:

What? Pastore a creative winger? Are you confusing him with someone else? He was a classic #10 at the time playing for Palermo.

The reason why I said he wasn't right for Chelsea is because he was the stereotypical flair player. Entire game revolved around his skill on the ball. No legs, no work rate, no defensive nous at all, poor movement. The type of player who starts playing when the ball is in his feet. More interested with entertainment than efficiency. Not a Chelsea player at all, didn't even suit the system. Not a player for any top side, rather a big fish in a small pond type of player.

It's nice Cantona's fan of Pastore and I knew about it. It's understandable as he possesses great flair and fantasy. That languid style with his long legs is eye-catching and he's a very skillful player. Even in an average game he can produce one or two great pieces of skill. But it took Pastore three seasons (!) to finally perform for PSG. That's a very, very long time. Before that he was considered a flop for his fee and the expectations surrounding his arrival, reduced to squad player status. Last season he finally worked on his weaknesses and improved his game off the ball. Not as fixated with attempting the spectacular either. But he wasn't fully won a place in the starting XI yet. Matuidi and Verratti are still preferred in the most important games. He's still nowhere near Silva, who is far more complete and quicker and more clever in his plays.

I'm an Argentina fan and Pastore never impressed for them either. Most of the time he wouldn't even make the team. Last summer's Copa was the first time he truly showcased his talent.

EDIT: Just realised this is the Teixeira thread. Apologies for the off topic.

Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ
#Chelsea have been warned they face paying a hefty £36million for Alex Teixeira in the summer if they fail to sign him in January. [Express]

Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ
Lucescu (Shakhtar): "Alex Teixeira is now worth more than €40m (£28.9m). At the end of the season his value is €50m (£36.1m)." [Express]

Get him ASAP.

Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ

#Chelsea have been warned they face paying a hefty £36million for Alex Teixeira in the summer if they fail to sign him in January. [Express]

Chelsea HQ ‏@Chelsea_HQ

Lucescu (Shakhtar): "Alex Teixeira is now worth more than 40m (£28.9m). At the end of the season his value is 50m (£36.1m)." [Express]

Get him ASAP.

Teixeira In Oscar Out juventus want Oscar at £28m that would balance the books to get Teixeira

We should steal Shakhtar Donetsk scouts aswell they are good at spotting unknown Brazilians and they always turn out to be good players

it wont works, those unknown brazillan will go to loan and forgotten soon

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You