Alex Teixeira

the wes

JT,Oscar and Falcao

No JT! He is vital (Norwich block) and a great leader.

Mikel out - Wanyama/Naingolan in

Falcao out - Aubameyang/target man in

Oscar out - Alex Texeira in

Djilobodji out - Marquinhos/Laporte/Stones in.

Extra: Gundogan.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think this will be JT last season at chelsea

Chelsea board, sign this man as a technical director, sign him up now !

i think this will be JT last season at chelsea

I think JT should retire from Chelsea. He should be our Paolo Maldini. Or Paul Scholes. Or Carles Puyol. He deserves it.

On topic: we should move fast for Teixeira. He is a huge talent.

Chelsea have some very good players, but they lack the type who can make things happen right now. Costa's movement has at times been atrocious, absolutely zero engagement. Oscar is simply a rotation player at this point. I think Hazard and Willian are good enough to be first team players, but the 10 and striker position needs a higher quality of competition.
As someone wrote before, Texeira has been absolutely on fire this season, and is a very quick and technical player. Together with someone like Aubameyang our striking options would become much better.

Having said that, we still have defensive problems. I have no problem with a relatively poor season if it means we are blooding in some younger players who can become starters next season, such as Baba and Zouma, but we also need more steel in the midfield, and a more reliable CB.

I really have a hard time seeing us getting any of Texeira, Stones and Aubameyang this winter, even if they wont be playing in champions league. They are all players who have been one of the best in their teams, so they are not going to be let go without a pricey fight.

I still can´t understand why we bought Papy Djilobodji, just bad summer transfers... My idea of getting Stones was to replace Terry eventually, but of course i want him to retire at Chelsea :) i agree with your transfers, i would like to see a future backline of Cahill, Stones, Zouma interchanging at CB and Baba, Azpi interchanging with another fullback , maybe Ivan´s replacement; Wanyama or Naingolan to replace Mikel; Aubameyang or Griezmann to replace Falcao; Teixeira to replace Oscar maybe. One can dream, but in reality it will costs us a lot to get these players, only if we sell some players and try to balance the books, but it won´t be easy and most of these tranfers will take place in the summer, maybe. This january the one player i would go for is Stones, but Everton and Martinez are too stubborn to sell and we might have to pay over the odds <_< but we won´t be held to ransom and maybe bring in Teixeira too as a bonus, why this January? because in the summer there will a lot of big clubs after Teixeira, and we might just miss out on him if we don´t act quick. We´ll see what happens in the transfer market. Cheers

I don't know. I mean, I don't know at all.

First, again, I don't know how good is this guy in general. So... I can see your enthusiasm for his impressive numbers, but keep in mind that people like Mkhitaryan scored like 29 goals with Shakhtar in his last season in Ukraine. In the same role, right? Behind the striker.

That league is pretty weak. The numbers don't mean so much.

First, again, I don't know how good is this guy in general. So... I can see your enthusiasm for his impressive numbers, but keep in mind that people like Mkhitaryan scored like 29 goals with Shakhtar in his last season in Ukraine. In the same role, right? Behind the striker.

And what about douglas costa on bayern? Amazing player, played on shakhtar...

And what about douglas costa on bayern? Amazing player, played on shakhtar...

Yeah, but again, I'm talking about the numbers and his role in the system.

Willian is good, Mkhitaryan and Douglas too... Probably he will do a great job if we sign him. I don't know. I'm just behind your reasoning: He's pretty good because muh statistics say that he scored and assisted a lot more than X player.

Teixeira is actually extremely similar to Mkhitaryan in terms of his style of play and (current) overall level of quality, but he possibly has a higher ceiling due to his superior pace and versatility.

Almost all of Shakhtar's best players of recent years (Willian, Fernandinho, Mkhitaryan, Douglas Costa) have done extremely well after moving to bigger clubs; I think it's definitely worth taking a chance on Teixeira.

Can you see him starting a Champions League match against Atletico Madrid, PSG, Real Madrid? Does he hold possession well under pressure? Will he be influential in big games?

I don't know the answers to those questions, but that's ultimately what it comes down to.

We need a proper #10 who can pull the strings and be trusted to start the big games. No more or this Cesc Fabregas as #10 because we lack the ability to impose our will on other teams.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You