Alex Teixeira

the wes

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He has more Quality than any other player in our team, tbh, fam. Top tier technique, fantasy and beard. Isco can't be better.

Tricks and flicks dont bring you trophies. Or even victories.

It doesnt take to watch too many games of Real to realise Isco while is good player, he doesnt have something called efficiency. He doesnt bring difference to the game. He aint game changer. Thats the reason I dont know whats with all the hype. Thats why James is first choice.

Did Isco ever actualy pulled strings for Real? Won them big game? Like Suarez or Neymar do every game for barca? Isco, Pogba, Gotze are merely a youtube players. Lots of hype from everywhere but they havent done shit in their career to demand these crazy numbers and hypes. Lots of tricks, lots of skill but they dont actualy have the role of leader and difference maker. They dont improve their team to next level. Neymar does. I can see why Neymar gets all the hype. He actualy does stuff. Isco? Good trick here and there but when you are tied and play big team, he wont get you out of trouble. For all the shit he gets, Bale is the more efficient man when on form.

In another example he is the same type of character as Cesc. Only different skillset, but impact in game is the same.

Yeah Isco has brilliant technique, but I much rather have someone in mould of Lamps.

He's often played at LW and everything else rather than CAM. Plus there's Ronaldo. Isco's amazing. A far better 10 than what we have. iMO. Excluding Willian at 10.

Considering there is no chelsea type number #10 (someone who could score, assist and at same time provide good workrate on consistant basis), we should just move to 4:3:3 with DM, b2b and AM. Would suit us better.

Actually, Isco improved a lot in those areas like anyone can see in his match against PSG, I believe. And obviously he's a TOP player. Even If you think that he's not more important or better than his partners in Madrid. I mean, Real have the best of the best in his natural position. The impressive thing about it is that he's still a part of a team who can buy practically any other player and he actually plays with some regularity.

Who doesn't want a player with his european experience and his ability to change any game with an unique trick? That is the real question. Isco can fit in any elite team because he's really good.

Did Isco ever actualy pulled strings for Real?

Yeah, you can see his performance against PSG. That shitty squad who subjugated our team in the Champions playoffs. With ten men, don't forget that.

He less impressive than Neymar. Yeah, that looks okay, he's the best of the Elite, after all. My Porsche Carrera is not shit because in the world you can see sport cars like the Pagani Huayra or the LaFerrari. And obviously, in some circumstances my Porsche is better. Maybe in some tricky circuit like the Circuit de Monaco.

PD: I don't have a Porsche, btw.

Considering there is no chelsea type number #10 (someone who could score, assist and at same time provide good workrate on consistant basis), we should just move to 4:3:3 with DM, b2b and AM. Would suit us better.

I completely agree. Which is why I am moaning about playing Ruben next to Cesc and Matic. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen so an Isco at #10 would be ideal for me. I wouldn't say NO to Teixeira also.

I completely agree. Which is why I am moaning about playing Ruben next to Cesc and Matic. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen so an Isco at #10 would be ideal for me. I wouldn't say NO to Teixeira also.

Or Gundogan or Pjanic. IMO Gundogan would be perfect. When fit his combination of dribbling, vision and workrate creates nearly perfect mid.

Well they did produce them, because they became the players they are today in Shakhtar. If they didn't move to Donetsk we wouldn't ever hear of them probably.

No, they were just smarter than most big European clubs who wait for the likes of Porto, Atletico, Benfica, Ajax, etc to sign top youth prospects to then sell for big bucks.

However, you could indeed say that without those "intermediate" clubs those players wouldnt become what they are now due to lack of playing time, adaptation to Europe, etc.

But overall its wrong to say they produced it because those players werent raised by Shakthar youth academy. They were all signed with 19, 20, 21.

This guy is simply on fire this season, i would like to see him with us playing alongside Willian and Hazard, can you imagine the horror for defenders ? hehe

Chelsea please make it happen, but for 30 million?? hmm, i´m not sure we will pay that amount, it´s the same we paid for Willian, but now it´s starting to pay off. We´ll see what happens, one thing is certain, Teixeira will be off to a big club very soon with the way he´s playing. My dream transfers would be: Stones, Teixeira and Griezmann :P but who would make way for them?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You