the wes

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

CHELSEA have been told they can sign Shakhtar Donetsk striker Alex Teixeira if they match the £30million asking price, according to reports

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-blues-told-alex-teixeira-will-cost-at-least-30m-in-january-a3118466.html

Last month, Teixeira confirmed he would be interested in a move to Stamford Bridge, saying: “I have an offer, it was a pleasure to know that Chelsea want to sign me. It would be great if the transfer happens in January.”

Don't know him. How good he is?

well He has scored 21 goals in 22 matches this season, including 19 in just 13 league games I have only seen him on YouTube he seem to be to good for the Ukrainian league with that scoring record i think hes worth a gamble cause willian and Fernandinho came from Ukrainian league and they have both done well in the PL

He really doesn't have place in our XI unless Pedro starts riding the bench. We need goalscoring threat from midfielder though but who you gonna drop out? Unless we turn Willian into a central/defensive midfield

Willian Matic

Teixeira

Pedro Hazard

Costa

:halo:

He really doesn't have place in our XI unless Pedro starts riding the bench. We need goalscoring threat from midfielder though but who you gonna drop out? Unless we turn Willian into a central/defensive midfield

Willian Matic

Teixeira

Pedro Hazard

Costa

:halo:

you cant put willian there :(

He looks like TEXTBOOK January signing. Definitely can see this happening.

I always rated him the most amongst all of the Shakhtar offensive players. Had something about him, that magic touch, unconventional vision, knack for something extraordinary. I'm talking about little things that you had to pick up. That was from 2011-2013 period when I watched Shakhtar several times. Always thought that he should be signed before any of the other players from that Shakhtar side.

But I wouldn't give my blessing. I don't know if he is the one that Chelsea need. Isn't your typical number "10" and what is other position in attack that Chelsea need strengthening ?

I'm sceptical, he'd definitely strengthen a squad, give few more options but not entirely sure about first XI. But as I said, he is TEXTBOOK January signing and is quite attainable.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You