Alex Teixeira

the wes

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many times when a rumor appears on Shakhtar Donetsk players linking them with the big European clubs sometimes people often say that they are bad players who seem good players due to play in the Ukrainian league. But now IMO Douglas Costa and Willian are two of the best players that are performing better in Europe at this time.

I do not know Alex Teixeira in depth, but seeing Douglas Costa and Willian and their level in the big teams maybe Alex Teixeira could have a good performance with us.

Maybe Shakhtar Donetsk is a good bridge club for the Brazilian players before taking the final step to a big European team.

By the way, I'm not saying that we have to sign Alex Teixeira mandatorily, but what I am saying is that seeing Douglas Costa and Willian maybe Teixeira could have a good performance in England Premier League.
It's just another option on the market. But Douglas Costa looked good just for being playing in Ukraine and right now he is performing very well in Bundesliga.

ALEX TEIXEIRA | Goals, Skills, Assists | Shakhtar Donetsk | 2014/2015 (HD)

Lol at WILLIAN being one of the best performing players in Europe. He is giving 6.5-7 type performances and you some of you are mistakig it for more then that. Only looks good because everyone looks shit.

With that out of the way I like Teixeira he is more similar to Mkhitaryan then Costa though.

Lol at WILLIAN being one of the best performing players in Europe. He is giving 6.5-7 type performances and you some of you are mistakig it for more then that. Only looks good because everyone looks shit.

With that out of the way I like Teixeira he is more similar to Mkhitaryan then Costa though.

on willains defense, he is playing for a bus parking team. On a attack team he would also play better.

Really hope no one come here and call him overrated after what Willian and Douglas Costa showed at bigger clubs. One thing for sure though is that these Sharkta Brazilians are the real things and not actually hype, really hope we sign him. As long as he got pace+work rate he will succeed here.

Would take consistent 6/10 every game over a 9/10 one game 1/10 the next game(hint: A Belgian currently playing for us).

on willains defense, he is playing for a bus parking team. On a attack team he would also play better.

WILLIAN style fits grinding out result and playing on the counter though, that is why he is performing well compared to others and that is why Ramires is also having a revival. That is no coincidence.

His best moments have come in set pieces and in transition on the counter. What does he do when he is one on one against a defender? attempts a step over and back pass to Ivanovic/Zouma. His biggest weakness and determent to play on a attacking team is awful movement off the ball, when the ball is not at his feet on a attacking series he is like a statue, he doesn't offer much as a viable receiver of a pass.

All that said I am greateful for Willian, can't fault his performance this season compared to others.

I wonder what does people think of Riyad Mahrez and hakan calhanoglu?

WILLIAN style fits grinding out result and playing on the counter though, that is why he is performing well compared to others and that is why Ramires is also having a revival. That is no coincidence.

His best moments have come in set pieces and in transition on the counter. What does he do when he is one on one against a defender? attempts a step over and back pass to Ivanovic/Zouma. His biggest weakness and determent to play on a attacking team is awful movement off the ball, when the ball is not at his feet on a attacking series he is like a statue, he doesn't offer much as a viable receiver of a pass.

All that said I am greateful for Willian, can't fault his performance this season compared to others.

I wonder what does people think of Riyad Mahrez and hakan calhanoglu?

Hakan is a lesser version of Ozil... Better set piece ability and shooting ability though

However, I agree mostly with what you wrote about ramires and willian....

Great player, would be a great signing, he used to link up very good with Willian and Douglas Costa at Shakthar, their constant movement and trickery is a nightmare for defenders, now that Costa is at Bayern and on fire, i´m sure that Teixeira will fit in very well at Chelsea. Make it happen, we won´t regret it and we would have massive depth and quality on the wings ;)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You