Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been dreading this game and the Stoke game didn't change things. Tomo, what do you think?

Performances are getting better but we can't ignore the results, one win in seven games is absolutely horrendous, even worse that the one win was against Sherwood managed side.

Although Liverpool are also crap, and unlike us it ain't form its their level, so I think we can scrape this.

Performances are getting better but we can't ignore the results, one win in seven games is absolutely horrendous, even worse that the one win was against Sherwood managed side.

Although Liverpool are also crap, and unlike us it ain't form its their level, so I think we can scrape this.

You're thinking a win? You don't think this is the perfect occasion for Klopp to get his (league) win. Nothing is working at the moment.

Their large amount of absentees helps, that's a good thing.

Alright, getting there with the performance slowly but surely, hope we score first because we need it, our team lacks serious balls and if we concede first we're gonna lost it i feel.

Bego

Azpi-Zouma-Cahill-Baba

Mikel-RLC

Traoré-Willian-Kenedy

Costa

Baba was solid today, so he deserves a start.
Mikel i feel he's our best DM option right now.
Traoré and Kenedy showed some serious fight and will to work their ass off, need to be rewarded.
I Hope Costa is ok, without him we're atrocious.

Liverpool has been quite poor recently aswell, I expect a low scoring game.

Would love to see Kenedy get a start, I really like his energy and attitude. But at the same time with Willian and Eden prob nailed on starters on either side I cant see it happening.

Alright, getting there with the performance slowly but surely, hope we score first because we need it, our team lacks serious balls and if we concede first we're gonna lost it i feel.

Bego

Azpi-Zouma-Cahill-Baba

Mikel-RLC

Traoré-Willian-Kenedy

Costa

Baba was solid today, so he deserves a start.

Mikel i feel he's our best DM option right now.

Traoré and Kenedy showed some serious fight and will to work their ass off, need to be rewarded.

I Hope Costa is ok, without him we're atrocious.

I like that team

However be prepared for

Zouma at RB

No RLC instead Ramires

Fabregas no Traore

Hazard no Kenedy

It's just the way Mou works

I honestly think (and why I'm so sick of Mou) that the team you have selected would beat Liverpool

But I just know he won't pick it.

He's had plenty of shit games to bed in Azpi and Baba and has refused

He's had ample time to bed in RLC and has refused and Traore and Kenedy get zilch playing time :(

I like that team

However be prepared for

Zouma at RB

No RLC instead Ramires

Fabregas no Traore

Hazard no Kenedy

It's just the way Mou works

I honestly think (and why I'm so sick of Mou) that the team you have selected would beat Liverpool

But I just know he won't pick it.

He's had plenty of shit games to bed in Azpi and Baba and has refused

He's had ample time to bed in RLC and has refused and Traore and Kenedy get zilch playing time :(

OMG Id rather have Ivo at rb than Zouma ... washing my mouth out with soapy water

No matter first XI look like their always be a criticized about it.

If he play Hazard people will say in positive and negative.

But after the result come out most of the comment will change in negative.

Not only players and manager was lost confident, Our Fans also lost confident too.

Dear Boss,

we need to start winning right fucking now, 140 euros are at stake.
I will do everything, okay, not in the mouth, but during some matches i will go bananas when something goes very wrong.

We can't fuck around anymore, now it's win or fucking die, bench some of the guys and be ruthless again.
Don't instruct the guys to play such abysmal hoofballs to Diego Costa, in that aspect he is a poor mans Didier Drogba!
Let the guys go out and fuck them up badly, no prisoners should be taken, especially not a fucking shirt pulling piece of **** like Skrtel. I'm totally committed to the cause, call me for advise.

Regards.

MHL will be rocking for this one as always against this lot.

Hope Costas ribs are ok.

Sooner or later we will be rewarded with some luck and muller someone...hope its these overrated bunch of knobjockeys.

4-0 to us

Now that would get my Halloween ? party started all right - especially with some scousers being invited (missus did that before you blame me!) :)