Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

We will win this one thinking we are back and then draw/lose against Dynamo. Or vice versa, lose liverpool, win dynamo. Not sure we can jump over our shadow and win both.

ya probably.been a few false start..West brom..arsenal villa and none have lasted.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast Show, Harry said: “It’s incredible, really. If that did happen it would show you just how fickle this game is. What chance have you got as a manager if you’ve won everything there is to win and you still get the sack?”

http://www.squawka.com/news/harry-redknapp-jose-mourinhos-position-shows-how-fickle-the-game-is/502261

You'll agree with me soon enough.

Anybody else think that Rodgers was a great manager??? The guy is always laughed at( Not saying i am innocent either) but the truth is that Liverpool continue to live on their past glory and expect managers to continue their history. Their team is nowhere near title material and still Rodgers was able to take them so close to winning the title.

One of the things that I most love as a football fan, is that anxiety for your team next match, the wish of who game was today and just watch it. And one of the most sad things, is when you loses that hope and that anxiety. Right now, I am in that moment. Only the love for the club, makes me to watch the game.
That irrational hope as a fan, give me a shine to think that all will change. I hope that will be so.

To be honest, I'm enjoying this season. Not results-wise obviously, but it gets boring when you go into every match thinking you're going to win. The uncertainty and controversy is making this season highly entertaining.

Anybody else think that Rodgers was a great manager??? The guy is always laughed at( Not saying i am innocent either) but the truth is that Liverpool continue to live on their past glory and expect managers to continue their history. Their team is nowhere near title material and still Rodgers was able to take them so close to winning the title.

On the backs of Suarez and Sturridge. They made 55 of the 110 goals scored that season. Not saying the goals wouldn't have existed without them. Someone else could have scored some, but I don't think they're anywhere near title contention without them.

Playing against a side that presses energetically all over the pitch? Oh dear. Can't wait to see one of our major weaknesses rears its ugly head once again.

On top of that, Mourinho's record against Klopp isn't great - P4 W1 D1 L2. His Madrid were second best in at least 3 of those matches.

the problem ( luckily for us ) is that Klopp has inherited a Liverpool team who cannot press energetically all over the pitch for substained periods.

They might have a pop for the first 15 mins of each half or so but I reckon we will tire them out and score a couple late on

Playing against a side that presses energetically all over the pitch? Oh dear. Can't wait to see one of our major weaknesses rears its ugly head once again.

On top of that, Mourinho's record against Klopp isn't great - P4 W1 D1 L2. His Madrid were second best in at least 3 of those matches.

Fortunately, Liverpool is nowhere near that Dortmund, but this Chelsea is nowhere near the Madrid of Mou neither (obviously). This game will be decided upon details, really hope they'll be going our way this time.

And one good point for us Benteke is out, and Origi should start which is good given the form he's in currently.

Good to see another positive post ffs

In my opinion

Begovic

Rami Cahill Terry Azpi

RLC Mikel

Willian Oscar Hazard

Remy

3-1

Terry, Willian FK, Oscar penalty

Got some tickets for East Upper - time for a war with the stewards :D :D

Im all over Chelsea winning this 3-1 with Hazard repaying the faithful. Go crazy dude have a good 1 and make some noise!