Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

Now that would get my Halloween party started all right - especially with some scousers being invited (missus did that before you blame me!) :)

I will not insult your wife tho I am sorely tempted .. I hate the scousers more than any other people , I do worry tho that they might have got a good manager ,, Saturday is NOT

a must NOT LOSE win game but a MUST WIN one . I really do wish I could be optimistic

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not insult your wife tho I am sorely tempted .. I hate the scousers more than any other people , I do worry tho that they might have got a good manager ,, Saturday is NOT

a must NOT LOSE win game but a MUST WIN one . I really do wish I could be optimistic

Amen - to be fair he's a relocated Scouser and he's not too bad - normally!

But Wife training is nearly as frustrating as watching Chelsea - one day I will crack it :)

Amen - to be fair he's a relocated Scouser and he's not too bad - normally!

But Wife training is nearly as frustrating as watching Chelsea - one day I will crack it :)

if you think you can crack Wife training you are more deluded than those who think Jose will change ..Married 50 years and know my place :D

You're thinking a win? You don't think this is the perfect occasion for Klopp to get his (league) win. Nothing is working at the moment.

Their large amount of absentees helps, that's a good thing.

I have seen Liverpool this year and last a fair bit and they are awful, there's literally nothing to their team, rubbish in defence, clueless in attack,Klopp has a lot of work there and the result this weekend will boil down to who makes the less errors, and I think that might just be us.

One of the things that I most love as a football fan, is that anxiety for your team next match, the wish of who game was today and just watch it. And one of the most sad things, is when you loses that hope and that anxiety. Right now, I am in that moment. Only the love for the club, makes me to watch the game.

That irrational hope as a fan, give me a shine to think that all will change. I hope that will be so.

If we lose this one, then Jose HAS to be sacked. If he doesn't get sacked it's because Roman doesn't want to pay that 30m clause.

Talking on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast Show, Harry said: “It’s incredible, really. If that did happen it would show you just how fickle this game is. What chance have you got as a manager if you’ve won everything there is to win and you still get the sack?”

http://www.squawka.com/news/harry-redknapp-jose-mourinhos-position-shows-how-fickle-the-game-is/502261

I can see us winning this 1 and go on a unbeaten run,the blue tide is turning and so with abit of luck from the football gods normal service will return,if it hasnt happened by the end of November game over.

Playing against a side that presses energetically all over the pitch? Oh dear. Can't wait to see one of our major weaknesses rears its ugly head once again.

On top of that, Mourinho's record against Klopp isn't great - P4 W1 D1 L2. His Madrid were second best in at least 3 of those matches.

Playing against a side that presses energetically all over the pitch? Oh dear. Can't wait to see one of our major weaknesses rears its ugly head once again.

On top of that, Mourinho's record against Klopp isn't great - P4 W1 D1 L2. His Madrid were second best in at least 3 of those matches.

cesc vs a good pressing team!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

gonna be fun