• Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Falcao (sub)

A few things that turned my nose up:

- Liverpool wiped the floor with us in terms of chances and possession

- Lucas Leiva AND Emre Can should have been sent off for challenges but of course C*ntenburg just let them off with warnings / yellow cards

- Hazard was taken off for Kenedy after 58 (FIFTY EIGHT) minutes

- Our home crowd was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.. dominated by the away crowd yet again

- defence for all three of Liverpool's goals were infamously horrific (JT i love him to bits but he's just getting slower and slower for his age)

- the fact that we lost to Liverpool as a whole because I hate them so much!

I could go on and on, but that's all I can think of. Plus the battery on my phone is running out so I'll stop. Anything I've missed please repost this post and reply!!!

I'm so mad.. so THOROUGHLY MAD!!

Only astonishing thing about that is how did Hazard get to play even that long. Contributed a round zero.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only astonishing thing about that is how did Hazard get to play even that long. Contributed a round zero.

Hazard is playing like he hasn't kicked a ball in his life! He LITERALLY cannot beat players for pace anymore! He has no rocket up his arse!! None of our players do!!

Every time Hazard gets the ball he either plays a dead ball, gives it away, or he gets shrugged off the ball because the player tackling him has better strength! It's utterly frustrating!

begovic - could not have done much for the goals.

zouma - poor. infact poor selection to play him as a RB despite having baba.

GC - poor.dont know why none of him or JT were challenging benteke for the goal.

JT- absolute shit.

azpi - azpi-esque performance.

rambo - a good display, gave his all. gave us the lead. full of legs.

mikel - was pretty decent.

willian - MOTM, again.

oscar - LOL

hazard- LOL

costa - LOL

subs:

kenedy - decent, gave us some spark

cesc - LOL

falcao - LOL

jose - LOL-MAX.

well, i say LOL, cos i cant be arsed to write anything about players who clearly dont give a shit about the club.

A few things that turned my nose up:

- Liverpool wiped the floor with us in terms of chances and possession

- Lucas Leiva AND Emre Can should have been sent off for challenges but of course C*ntenburg just let them off with warnings / yellow cards

- Hazard was taken off for Kenedy after 58 (FIFTY EIGHT) minutes

- Our home crowd was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.. dominated by the away crowd yet again

- defence for all three of Liverpool's goals were infamously horrific (JT i love him to bits but he's just getting slower and slower for his age)

- the fact that we lost to Liverpool as a whole because I hate them so much!

I could go on and on, but that's all I can think of. Plus the battery on my phone is running out so I'll stop. Anything I've missed please repost this post and reply!!!

I'm so mad.. so THOROUGHLY MAD!!

That was a correct decision I'm afraid, mate. Hazard was abysmal and at one point I even checked livescores if he was in the lineup at all.

Ugh. Just woke up to the news (5:45am was just too early to wake up after a late friday night). I'm one of the many who blamed our poor start to the season on essentially not strengthening the squad over the transfer window (our lack of business was absurd imo, especially for champions). That being said, I can only imagine at this point Mourinho is a dead man walking right or wrong. It's one thing to have a bad 3 or so games to start. But there has surely been enough time to sort things out by now. Something's got to give, right? Can't believe even 4th place is looking like a dream right now.

Probably the worst nightmare I encountered on halloween.

Sums up the season just perfectly. Zouma doesnt fit our RB yet Mou keeps and keeps playing him there. Mikel and Ramires in our pivot in big game as if it was 2012 despite all the money invested. Our best player doing a Torres. When I get drunk tonight I will probably laugh at how shit we are...

That was a correct decision I'm afraid, mate. Hazard was abysmal and at one point I even checked livescores if he was in the lineup at all.

It WAS the correct decision, no countering that by any means. Just the fact that our POTY last season by a country mile subbed off for a kid (no disrespect to his peformances of late) because he's playing like he couldn't give a flying shit!

Mikel should be nowhere near this football club never mind the starting 11. A Mikel and Ramires partnership is a car crash, and people wonder why we get dominated in midfield. Our transfer window was so poor it shows how bad it was right now.

Mikel should be nowhere near this football club never mind the starting 11. A Mikel and Ramires partnership is a car crash, and people wonder why we get dominated in midfield. Our transfer window was so poor it shows how bad it was right now.

Idd, we need an in form Matic, without him we are fucked