• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Falcao (sub)

If some want to say the players don't care then check out the Benteke goal, that screamed of players not giving a fuck, we would never ever of conceded that last season.

When you are down by two-three goals you don't care, but it is also a consequence of consecutive defeats. The player says "I 'm through, I 'm here till May, so forget it".

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 points behind 4th for having our worst prem in history , if we get our shit sorted thats doable imho thats a big if i know but thats the only positive in this negative time.

Rubbish, you play for the badge no matter what the score.

Many times but not always.

The players of the premier league are not the types who throw the towel compared to the players of other leagues but ultimately they follow the same laws of nature.

Rubbish, you play for the badge no matter what the score.

you actually play for yourself your pride in yourself ,, you achieve the best you possibly can ,, because that is why you play .. not the money

not the badge but because you want to be the best you can . this applies to all sports and more importantly to life in general

There's something bad happening with the team. Something inside the cloakroom. I think the relationship between coach and the players is tense, that would explain several strange Mourinho's decisions about who is playing in the match.

Watching first and second lost goal was terrible. Third goal killed us. But to be honest, we couldn't win this game, that would be unfair, not with such a form or style. When you shot first goal, you must kill the game by shooting another, not go back to defense.

I cant remember the last time we looked so bad at home to Lfc,after looking decent away to Stoke i think the team needed fresh legs in midfield but again there were too many players making mistakes and not doing the basics right,but no way should Cfc have lost this many games at this stage end of

Saw the Monday Night Football analysis earlier today and it was quite depressing, especially when they compared it to our performance in this very same fixture two seasons ago. We were so good in that game - the pressing, the workrate, the intensity and everything about it were spot on. It was one of our best performances under Mourinho and it's a shame that we don't see many of those performances these days anymore.

Saw the Monday Night Football analysis earlier today and it was quite depressing, especially when they compared it to our performance in this very same fixture two seasons ago. We were so good in that game - the pressing, the workrate, the intensity and everything about it were spot on. It was one of our best performances under Mourinho and it's a shame that we don't see many of those performances these days anymore.

Agreed - at first I thought they had fucked up and left this seasons VT on slow and last years on normal speed.

The level of intensity was shocking.

I know the pre-season was bad - but could it account for that level of performance drop? If so - then we need to really get a grip on where we travel...

I know the pre-season was bad - but could it account for that level of performance drop? If so - then we need to really get a grip on where we travel...

I blame that on the stupid post-season tour we had last summer. I know it's all about $$$$$ these days but the board should have common sense and not organize such trips after a long hard season. If we want to get $$$$$ and strengthen our brand etc, then do it in pre-season. Because of that post-season, we had to start this year's pre-season later than usual and it's caused the players to be ill-prepared when the league started in August.

I blame that on the stupid post-season tour we had last summer. I know it's all about $$$$$ these days but the board should have common sense and not organize such trips after a long hard season. If we want to get $$$$$ and strengthen our brand etc, then do it in pre-season. Because of that post-season, we had to start this year's pre-season later than usual and it's caused the players to be ill-prepared when the league started in August.

Yeah agreed - but does it account for that difference?

I think it has to be a part of the problem - but it can't be everything.

Is it our training regime?

I know Poccechino (spelling?) was not impressed with Spuds and has been running double training for 2 seasons now and to be fair to the Spuds they do look sharper!

Maybe we need a bit of that?