• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Falcao (sub)

well *that* is mourinho's and the club's fault. The depth of the squad is laughable... people have been saying that the CM position need more for at least a cpouple of years, but we keep buying and selling AMs and wingers instead.

Although I agree that Fabregas is too soft for that role, we cannot start a game with both Ramires and Mikel in midfield... they lack technique... they are good/decent players depending who you ask, but no one would praise them for their technique.

I fully agree with you on that, I've been saying this stuff for years. It really pisses me off how our midfield is still utter shite after all these years.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the current situation defies all logic and there really is no rational justification, I'll just say this:

Eva Carneiro, ladies and gentlemen; Eva Carneiro... The woman who brought down Mourinho's empire!

She must have been having an affair with Hazard and the latter is now deliberately underpreforming until M is out ...

Who's with me? :D

He is 23, she's 41.

Sounds like Bonnie and Clyde.

Eva Carneiro the voodooist is however a valid proposition.

Stupid Jose did n't even tell the woman "don't go in there" and all that shouting of his, p*ta portuguesa and all the rest of it started when she was nearly back in the bench.

Only 1 shot in the entire first half and we were playing at home. That sums up our football under Mourinho.

On top of that, if you discount the goals we scored against Aston Villa (which came because they made mistakes), Ramires' goal is the first decent one we've netted since West Brom away and that was 2 months ago! :doh:

That's happened far too often under Mourinho's reign. He can really drill a team to inspire cluelessness on the ball. We've watched so many games in which Chelsea look like they won't ever score. Set-pieces then often save us.

This season is awful. Every game feels like a potential loss.

never mind chaps....just another bad day at the office.

Really good day out as always at the Bridge.

Great support.

Does it really bother you if we dont win anything and finish nowhere?

we were used to that years ago BUT we were a club we could be proud to support

we were used to that years ago BUT we were a club we could be proud to support

well as far as I am concerned...win, lose or draw they still are a club we should be proud of.

From where we were in certain periods in the last 50 odd years to now is something to be proud of

well as far as I am concerned...win, lose or draw they still are a club we should be proud of.

From where we were in certain periods in the last 50 odd years to now is something to be proud of

we are being dragged into the gutter AND I DONT like that

we are being dragged into the gutter AND I DONT like that

you have supported the club a long time and go to matches...... don't know about you, but I am still very grateful that we are the top echelon and can quite often compete for trophies. Doesnt have to be every year and don't expect it to be ( like quite a few on here).

Wasnt the best day at the office but luckily for us we have Kiev on Wednesday infront of a sold out SB rather than having to wait a whole week.

Mourinho actually rewarded players who had played well in last match or two with a start instead of sticking with the tried and trusted from last season ....that was a positive in most peoples eyes before the game.

Anyway onwards and upwards....Prince of Wales for a beer in West Brompton Wednesday if anyone about and lets get behind the club, manager and players

I don't mind a low profile season.

But this is Titanic, last minutes, holy cow !

Where will it end ?

you have supported the club a long time and go to matches...... don't know about you, but I am still very grateful that we are the top echelon and can quite often compete for trophies. Doesnt have to be every year and don't expect it to be ( like quite a few on here).

Wasnt the best day at the office but luckily for us we have Kiev on Wednesday infront of a sold out SB rather than having to wait a whole week.

Mourinho actually rewarded players who had played well in last match or two with a start instead of sticking with the tried and trusted from last season ....that was a positive in most peoples eyes before the game.

Anyway onwards and upwards....Prince of Wales for a beer in West Brompton Wednesday if anyone about and lets get behind the club, manager and players

I only get to about 3 games a year now ,, Retired and the cost and live further from the Bridge.. Sorry but Jose is the first manager Ive lost all respect for , We have had a few who were poor but none that I wanted to see sacked more

everyone who thinks Jose should keep his job are speaking total crap! you also say your not a fan if you are not happy with chelsea? bull shit - We are crap because the way jose is setting up the team wrong players out of position, playing players because of the name not how they are playing.

MASSIVE FAN OF JOSE! but i think its time he goes!

That's happened far too often under Mourinho's reign. He can really drill a team to inspire cluelessness on the ball. We've watched so many games in which Chelsea look like they won't ever score. Set-pieces then often save us.

This season is awful. Every game feels like a potential loss.

This season is the worst. Even when we had poor periods under Mourinho previously, we were still able to create chances, score good goals along the way. But this season, we have been very pathetic - scoring mostly only from set pieces and relying on individual brilliance.

Also, never mind the fact that we look clueless going forward under Mourinho this season, he doesn't even seem to know how to organize a defence anymore (which is known to be his main strength). Our defending has been extremely atrocious and we have the second worst defence in the league (22 goals conceded). The 3 goals we conceded against Liverpool sum that up. The defence got sold and outdone by the simplest of skills. It was seriously embarrassing to watch.

Spotting Klopp use all his men in defense

If Jose do that it will call Anti-Football or Defensive Mindset

Now Klopp does this 4-5 games already any people praised his philosophy

What a great team work !!!!

Everyone was pressing to get the ball even winger and forward also

The first goal really shit me. Besides the fact we were in Fergie time, the defensive positioning was awful. Ramires was beaten far too easily and Mikel was completely out of position. He was standing in between out CB and LB defending no one when he should have been alongside Ramires cutting off the passing lanes. Embarrassing stuff.

I haven't watched much of chelsea game lately. But baed on liverpool game, Am I the only who think we did not play that bad.

Our performance imo was just fine but we concede stupid and crazy goal time and time again.

And that really2 suck the confidence out of our team. Hazard was poor and gosh fabregas was just so bad. Our two creative player from last year are in the worst period.