• Costa
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Falcao (sub)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole team is messed up. They go into the game thinking 'it's the time to turn it around', start the game well and scored early on. Then they are so fragile they panic and try to hold on to it, sitting deeper and deeper giving an opportunity to be overwhelmed by waves of attack. Concedes and they are back to square one with confidence lower than before. Mustered up some spirit and concede some more. Literally briging confidence to a whole new low. How can we get out of this? Who can get us out? Nobody, nobody can force the players to be confident, to have spirit, it needs to come from themselves but in thie case it is more than 10 individuals who needs to pick themselves up and fight for their lives. I have almost lost all hope, but I never actually lose all hope in any matter. There's still a chance no matter how slim and unlikely, the players need to focus on that and just keep going. I've nearly lost all hope in Jose but to be honest which manager can come in and instill some fight in this cohesive mess of a team?

Looks like someone went into FIFA and lowered every one of our players' ratings to a third of what they were last season. It's truly incredible.

Hazard, Oscar, Terry, Cahill, Fabregas, Matic, Costa. Players who just a few short months ago I'd have over anyone else in their positions in the league for the most part. They're now all totally shit. How is that possible? Seriously, how!?

Only ridiculous tactical thing I had a problem with today was the continuous playing of Zouma at RB. José is embarrassing him by playing him there and I feel bad for him seeing him struggle.

I think its time for Hazard to go. His heart isn't in it and he's looking beyond to other things.

No. Mourinho needs to go, not Hazard. The club can move on without Mourinho. Hazard is the best player at this club under a defensive minded manager.

Will get my self some KUSH tomorrow so that the pain goes away...

My opinion:

Begovic: was let down by the team. nothing he could do

Azpi: Good, his assist shows why he should play on the right side.

Terry: We all love him but based on his perfomances on the pitch he should not be in our starting 11.

Cahill: We know his qualities and flaws, given the terrible form and confidence the whole team has I will take that performance

Zouma: Defensive ok, offensive not good enough but we knew that already

Mikel: Maybe I´ve seen some positives because I expect nothing from him, he has nearly no match praxis so i will give him time before I criticise him.

Ramires: ascending form, lets build up from there

Hazard: he was our worst starting AM today.

Oscar: better, of course not as good as he can/should be

Willian: MOTM, I have to say that i never was a big fan of him but the attitude is winning my over! Work, Run, Fight for the Bagde. If I ever meet him I will apologize for not wanting him here!

Costa: Is a lot of times the solo entertainer for the whole defence, very depressing. But still he needs to get his temper under control.

Subs:

Kenedy: a youngster who gets gametime and shows potential. a positive straw!

Fabregas: imho not the type of player we needed in that moment.

Falcao: Didn´t show much, but I have to admit he was one of the few with some good movement of the ball.

Jose:

Please just don´t whine about the Refs/FA.

It's an all systems failure.

Unwatchable.

L'pool were no good either.

I' m afraid it's the manager's problem.

Unless he points to something else and gives thorough explanations.
It's heads they win, tails he loses if he does that re. his stay at Chelsea but I 'm afraid it is so.

There are two possibilities: The manager failed the company or the company itself failed.

You can't blame individual players anymore. It's like a plague and we 're all sick. Also you can't blame it on depletion of the squad for such a thing did not happen this year.

So, what's the excuse now ? I'm sure some Mourinho fans will come up with something.

How you keep blaming our manager I don't know. Liverpool was so poor in the first 20 minutes and then came back to life some how and we just couldn't hit the back of the net or defend... you can't blame Mourinho for that.

How you keep blaming our manager I don't know. Liverpool was so poor in the first 20 minutes and then came back to life some how and we just couldn't hit the back of the net or defend... you can't blame Mourinho for that.

Well first of all gone are the days when a failure filled 98 pages.

I do blame Mourinho because the ship has capsized.

I don't blame him for today's events from 14.45 to 16.30.

Unless the mischief maker is someone higher up.