• Kenedy (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Falcao (sub)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose, Jose, Jose.

What about the players? What about Cahill, Terry, Hazard, Oscar, Fabregas? What about their attitude? When you get paid millions of pounds per year, you at least have to try and play some decent football, no matter who the manager is or what the manager does. It is the players' fault and they should be ashamed.

I'm struggling to post any objective comment at the minute so I'll share these thoughts briefly:

• Nobody except Willian, Azpilicueta and Ramires even give a toss. Apart from those three, none of them are fit to wear the shirt.
  • We deserved to lose. Liverpool were nothing special; we were very poor.
  • We have absolutely no luck. Two deflections and a goal scored after added time elapsed? Mignolet turning into Superman to save Oscar's shot. You can't legislate for that.
  • José won't be here on Monday, which I have mixed thoughts about. I think it's time for a change.
  • Fuck em all. Love Chelsea. Wouldn't have it any other way.

What kind of reigning and defending champions go 1 nil up at home and then park the bus and get rekt?

Not to mention, Mourinho took off Azpi and Mikel, brought on Falcao and Fabregas (who can't defend to save his life).

In addition to that, he insists on keeping Azpi at LB and playing Zouma at RB when we have a £20 million new LB on the bench.

Only positive points were Willian, Azpi, Ramires and Oscar (IMO he tracked back well in the first half, then everything went to shit).

I'm struggling to post any objective comment at the minute so I'll share these thoughts briefly:

• Nobody except Willian, Azpilicueta and Ramires even give a toss. Apart from those three, none of them are fit to wear the shirt.
  • We deserved to lose. Liverpool were nothing special; we were very poor.
  • We have absolutely no luck. Two deflections and a goal scored after added time elapsed? Mignolet turning into Superman to save Oscar's shot. You can't legislate for that.
  • José won't be here on Monday, which I have mixed thoughts about. I think it's time for a change.
  • Fuck em all. Love Chelsea. Wouldn't have it any other way.

True that. I would also add Zouma on the list, it's not his fault for being played as RB.

A few things that turned my nose up:

- Liverpool wiped the floor with us in terms of chances and possession

- Lucas Leiva AND Emre Can should have been sent off for challenges but of course C*ntenburg just let them off with warnings / yellow cards

- Hazard was taken off for Kenedy after 58 (FIFTY EIGHT) minutes

- Our home crowd was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.. dominated by the away crowd yet again

- defence for all three of Liverpool's goals were infamously horrific (JT i love him to bits but he's just getting slower and slower for his age)

- the fact that we lost to Liverpool as a whole because I hate them so much!

I could go on and on, but that's all I can think of. Plus the battery on my phone is running out so I'll stop. Anything I've missed please repost this post and reply!!!

I'm so mad.. so THOROUGHLY MAD!!