• Kenedy (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Falcao (sub)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken from reddit:

Many people here have said it before. Defensive managers are either small club managers, or short term big club managers. Mourinho is a short term manager, short and simple. All the big clubs employ attacking managers, because it's much easier to keep your players engaged with attacking football. Players get tired of parking and defending, but they'll always be up to attack. We've got numerous attacking talents, and they're all being constrained by Mourinho's system. Willian was a world beater dribbler, he's just a touchline workhorse now. You need to play attacking football to succeed in the long run. Mourinho isn't going to provide that.
And how are we going to gloss over the stubborness and refusal to change anything? Zouma at RB? That's disgusting. Mikel off for Fabregas? You've gotta be kidding me.

So we've lost ... again! What the hell do you do with Jose now... Sack him or keep him?

There is no other manager for us than Jose. Otherwise the revolving door will be swinging in full flow again! Plus Mourinho will leave with a lot of money in his pocket from the termination of his contract!

I'm not pissed off because it's Liverpool that have beaten us. I'm pissed off because literally ANY side can visit the bridge and get three points easily. All because apart from William, NO PLAYET WEARING BLUE CAN BE FUCKING BOTHERED!!

This Chelsea headache I have at the moment, has now turned into a stroke! If we continue to lose infamously like this, it won't be long until we start signing "you're not fit to wear the shirt!"

i cant think of anyone out there who could take his place but no one can do worse than Jose at the moment and i mean no one. Beat the bottom team in the league and lose the rest.

I think its time no matter what you lot are saying with form like - L L W D L D who the fuck has that form who have just won the league! Roman get firing

I acutally predicted the losses vs Stoke and Liverpool. I had such a bad feeling going into this week of football. And now I'm starting to get used to see my Chelsea losing.

This isn't going to change but the club can't go on like this. What to do, what to do?