Automotive world

Caeruleus

Are we men or not? Just joking. Can't understand why there's no automotive topic.

Alfa Romeo presented next gen D-segment Giulia. And in most sportive version Quadrifoglio Verde (QV).

What do you think about this car? They want to take place with it in premium segment (Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, Volvo).

It's pretty nice. Compared with BMW Series 3, Audi A4 and Mercedes C-class (front site).

alfa.jpg

Looks good.

Lets hope its not owned by a similar demographic. I think BMW drivers and Audi drivers have a special chip inserted in them that makes them complete arseholes.

What about Mercedes Benz and Range Rover ?

I find here in Australia wanker cars to be:

1. Audi
  2. BMW
  3. Range Rover
  4. Mercedes

What about Mercedes Benz and Range Rover ?

I find here in Australia wanker cars to be:

1. Audi
  2. BMW
  3. Range Rover
  4. Mercedes

I would agree with that. I have had BMWs and a Merc 4x4, and would never again.

Now have a nice understated Golf

People get behind the wheel of Audis, BMWs and suddenly think it makes them kind of special -for that read; arrogant, rude, undertaking, tailgating etc. Yet when I challenged one at traffic lights, I got out and shall we say, 'remonstrated' with the Audi driver, it was a weedy fucking prick sat behind the wheel who sped off :D

I would agree with that. I have had BMWs and a Merc 4x4, and would never again.

Now have a nice understated Golf

People get behind the wheel of Audis, BMWs and suddenly think it makes them kind of special -for that read; arrogant, rude, undertaking, tailgating etc. Yet when I challenged one at traffic lights, I got out and shall we say, 'remonstrated' with the Audi driver, it was a weedy fucking prick sat behind the wheel who sped off :D

Understated Golf? Hi hi hi. Maybe in the UK. But here in Bosnia and Croatia VW Golf is the most overrated, overpriced and overvalued car. Fox example VW Passat is equated with Audi A4, BMW 3-series and Mercedes C-class. Not joking!

Look at this GM policy right now. It seems that GM is playing VW-style with Opel/Vauxhall Astra. Astra K 2015 looks like Astra J 2009 facelift xD

6YBUrTs.jpg

oIx97EO.jpg

Understated Golf? Hi hi hi. Maybe in the UK. But here in Bosnia and Croatia VW Golf is the most overrated, overpriced and overvalued car. Fox example VW Passat is equated with Audi A4, BMW 3-series and Mercedes C-class. Not joking!

Look at this GM policy right now. It seems that GM is playing VW-style with Opel/Vauxhall Astra. Astra K 2015 looks like Astra J 2009 facelift xD

6YBUrTs.jpgu

oIx97EO.jpg

Yes it looks like they are apeing the Golf. This has always been the case, with VW inventing the hatchback with the Golf if I am not mistaken.

When I say 'understated' I mean it is not brash or ostentatious like Beemers or Mercs or Audis. The people that go for those, and I am generalising here, tend to have something to prove. Well thats the case in the UK. They drive like idiots, and seem to be making some kind of statement like 'look at me, i have made it in life' yet they tend to live in shitty houses :D I am guessing here, but they most likely have small penises as well. Golf has brilliant acceleration, sound proofing, economy and build, but is not saying 'notice me'.

End of the day though, its just a fucking car :D

Are we men or not? Just joking. Can't understand why there's no automotive topic.

Alfa Romeo presented next gen D-segment Giulia. And in most sportive version Quadrifoglio Verde (QV).

What do you think about this car? They want to take place with it in premium segment (Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, Volvo).

It's pretty nice. Compared with BMW Series 3, Audi A4 and Mercedes C-class (front site).

alfa.jpg

Alfa's have always looked good....just their old rep of being rust buckets was a hard tag to lose.

I had a brand new Alfa GT Black line in 2008 which was a great little coupe and handled brilliantly (but a tad harsh with sports suspension). Served me well before I part ex it for a Jag XF after a couple of years

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...