Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

It sucks our current situation because today would be a perfect day to put the young players.

I would love to see Ruben Loftus-Cheek (mainly), Traore, Kennedy, Baba, Zouma and Oscar.

Begovic

Azpi/Zouma - Zouma/Cahill - Terry - Baba

RLC - Mikel

Pedro - Oscar - Kenedy

Remy/Falcao

I think that's a possible line-up for tonight.

I have to say, don't really care for this match. The League Cup is a distraction at this point. All the energy has to be put in the league. I'd rather finish in the top 4 without a trophy than outside the top 4 with the League Cup. Leave the cup dreams for the FA Cup.

I don't like saying it but I think the matches vs Stoke and Liverpool will be lost. I thought the games against Southampton and WHU would be won but it didn't happen. Especially the Liverpool game, that script is written. Klopp getting his first win at the champions' home, getting one over Mourinho. Bla bla bla.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Begovic

Azpi/Zouma - Zouma/Cahill - Terry - Baba

RLC - Mikel

Pedro - Oscar - Kenedy

Remy/Falcao

I think that's a possible line-up for tonight.

I have to say, don't really care for this match. The League Cup is a distraction at this point. All the energy has to be put in the league. I'd rather finish in the top 4 without a trophy than outside the top 4 with the League Cup. Leave the cup dreams for the FA Cup.

I don't like saying it but I think the matches vs Stoke and Liverpool will be lost. I thought the games against Southampton and WHU would be won but it didn't happen. Especially the Liverpool game, that script is written. Klopp getting his first win at the champions' home, getting one over Mourinho. Bla bla bla.

BUT, with everything going so bad, I could see really trying to win this one, because it would be our first elimination from a contest. It's a little like you can be told that things aren't going well and you say, "yeah, I know," but it's when the reality really hits you that things seem a lot worse.

If only we had signed messi last January.

He could have ended World Football's most burning question once and for all. Could Messi actually do it on a cold/rainy night in Stoke.

Some questions, will never be answered.

Well Ronaldo couldn't do it at Stoke back in 2008, legend says, that was the real reason why he signed for Real Madrid so he wouldnt have to play at the Britannia again.

TV Info: Capital One Cup Highlights (Channel 5, 11 p.m. Wednesday) / beIN Sports (U.S. only)
Live Stream: No UK live stream / beIN Sports Connect (U.S. only)

Hmm hope we can find some proper stream.

Try

TV Info: Capital One Cup Highlights (Channel 5, 11 p.m. Wednesday) / beIN Sports (U.S. only)
Live Stream: No UK live stream / beIN Sports Connect (U.S. only)

Hmm hope we can find some proper stream.

Try Firstrow sports.eu Usually find Chelsea on there and with a good stream

http://firstrowir.eu/sport/football.html Put that into address bar