Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cesc is not a creative player, he is a nothing player. cesc is a scam of a footballer.

its been 15 games this season, what creative has he shown? exactly what has he done for the team.

moreover, if RLC, willian and oscar are playing, then why do you need more creativity? what we need is solidity. what we need is HEART. what we need is for the players to give their all on the pitch for the club. cesc has none of these qualities.

ramires and mikel are a 100 times better option for our midfield.

Just shows how far we have fallen when we are looking to bring Mikel back into the side.....And sadly I agree with you :wub:

Just read we've never won Away to Stoke in League Cup play. We're something like 0-7-4.

Not like I had us winning anyway.

There's no doubt I've already shaved off like 2 years of my life watching us play this season.

Then bookies might love this.

Maybe we can win, then. Who knows?

Hope 2/3 fringe players get a chance to impress and push the others. Stoke away on a dirty windy wet night just what we needed yuk. But were deffo showing signs of the right stuff in recent games,hopefully win this and do Liverpool nxt