Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Typical, just typical, that´s what you get for not killing teams off, i hate penalties farkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hazard can fark off for all i care, no more penalty duties for him please. It just keeps on going, when it seems it´s going our away, somebody has to fark up. Guted, i want this season to end :( damn Jesus, gives a break already is that too much to ask for ??? Sh*t

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Script was written before the match was even played.

Still struggling against 10 Men.

Fuck this Season.

Chelsea can't beat 10 men. Red cards freaks this lot out.

But this was the best performance against 10 men.

This is a fucking disgrace! losing vs a faggot teams with 10 players and making heros out of every fucking faggot teams. we are now officially a laughing stock.

Calm down. We're all frustrated but there's no need for that kind of homophobic language.

We did not even play badly. Rather average. But in this kind of bad moment, you will always lose. What is most frustrating is that we show signs of improvement once and then are shot for confidence, wasteful and sloppy again. The players try, even though they could try harder, we are not even in the top 10 of distance covered in the league. Unless something changes dramtically, it will continue this way. NOt that i care for the shit coc. rather go out early than late. maybe until the fa cup starts we have recovered and give it a shot.

Eden Hazard is a fucking capricious child which since the season started and he has gotten his big new contract, he has spent all season touching there balls with an improper apathy in a professional player.

Now he has what he wanted, Jose is out. But now Eden Hazard no longer have excuses to cover his poor performance.

By the way, Jose, Thanks for all you gave us.