West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better then our usual lose in a row.not confident about liverpool.not confident about here lol but West ham are weird and so are we would be a surprise to win..

I can't get used to this. This is a game that should be won but yeah, points could easily be dropped. My problem would be dropping points again against Liverpool in the next game. Winning has to start feeling normal again.

meh!! whu are giant killers, and we are no giants at present.

That's a good thing.

A good start by Cfc i feel is vital,hopefully start well and take afew early chances, i can see us winning this 1, if not it may be something of the same thats gone before this season .

Never mind ourselves, which West Ham will turn up here? The one that won at Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City OR the one that somehow lost at home to Bournemouth, Leicester?!

Leicester is strong team :halo:

Leicester is strong team :halo:

No one expected Leicester to do as well as they have back in August when West Ham played them in their second game. Also, West Ham have been really unconvincing at home - lost to Bournemouth, Leicester, only drew with Norwich. Shouldn't also forget that they only drew at Sunderland recently.