West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

Zouma should not be at RB for this

We should definitely get Baba playing - he needs to improve so why wait, let him get started now.

I really don't know how to call this - my heart (as always) says a win, my head thinks a draw is probably the outcome 2-2 or something like that.

Like RLC last week, it's easy to haul them off and keep them away from reality than gain valuable experience.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose says back to back clean sheets is important, especially as they were due to good team play rather than goalie brilliance. #CFC

Jose says Eden Hazard played 90 minutes in a compact team performance on Tuesday, but he is not saying yet if he plays tomorrow. #CFC

Jose says it was a difficult match in Kiev as we wanted to win but couldn't afford to lose. #CFC

Jose says the Premier League is different as it is 38 matches and at the moment we are not afraid of losing matches. #CFC

Jose highlights Matic going from on the bench 1st half v Villa to playing positively in the 2nd half, to man of the match in Kiev. #CFC

Jose says the team conceded six goals this season from isolated, individual mistakes, yet the team stuck together. It's a good sign. #CFC

Jose says he likes Slaven Bilic a lot as a coach. As a person he doesn't know him well but he has the feeling they could be friends. :D #CFC

There was signs of certain players showing character the other night and I just hope that continues to this game. Different gravy this game though, Bilic has them playing for him in a big way, players like Payet will be right up for this.

JM says he is not sure whether Hazard starts or not, with Pedro out he has to play Eden. 433 for me.

Alright Chelsea, the slump has lasted long enough now. You got us good there for a couple of months. Players coming back over-weight, the board putting out a statement to defend Jose Mourinho. Good one's I gotta admit. But the jokes stopped being funny a couple of weeks ago. We're almost in November, it's time to get back to winning ways don't you agree? So do us all a solid one and let's get back into the top 4, say by, i don't know, beginning of January? That shouldn't be unreasonable right?

Sincerely,

Concerned Chelsea Fan...

There was signs of certain players showing character the other night and I just hope that continues to this game. Different gravy this game though, Bilic has them playing for him in a big way, players like Payet will be right up for this.

JM says he is not sure whether Hazard starts or not, with Pedro out he has to play Eden. 433 for me.

Yes I'm expecting same line up as v Dinamo. Hazard must start and I fully believe the players will perform and we will win this match, vital match for us.