West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the negativity?

Nevermind the bollocks. Sex Pistols.

Some people are just negative and cynical and there is nothing wrong with that. Though I do prefer to stay positive myself; creates a much happier life.

As A Tribe Called Quest once said: 'Get in the zone of positivity, not negativity, cuz we gotta strive for longevity'.

Come on guys try to be positive even for once in your life. as @Jason said they were shit in home games against: Bournemouth, Leicester and Norvich. We played good against Villa and Kiev so, there is always a hope. In last two visits we have beaten them. We must be strong in defence and more clinical.

I believe we use parking the bus kind of tactics. Target would be to have a clean sheet to have our discipline back rather than playing a free attacking football.

If we are getting our confidence back then we will come back with a point but cant see anything more than it. West Ham are playing well and looks like to be very patience in their game play specially while creating chances/attacking the opposition.

Fingers crossed!!!

A pivotal game in our season I think. If we lose this then ANY european competition is out for next season. I saw signs of recovery on tuesday night and if we can follow that up against West Ham we should win. They will attack us which in a way is good, because then we can counter attack which I feel at the moment is our most dangerous tactic. But if they dont, and play a deep defensive line then I think we are done for. We don't seem capable of creating any chances against deep defensive formations. So come on Hammers, attack us......You know you want to :angry:

No one expected Leicester to do as well as they have back in August when West Ham played them in their second game. Also, West Ham have been really unconvincing at home - lost to Bournemouth, Leicester, only drew with Norwich. Shouldn't also forget that they only drew at Sunderland recently.

Alot of counter attack goals with pace up front so playing away has paid dividends so far for wham,hopefully we play like that and more. Lets hope all 11 Cfc players play to their levels!

A pivotal game in our season I think. If we lose this then ANY european competition is out for next season. I saw signs of recovery on tuesday night and if we can follow that up against West Ham we should win. They will attack us which in a way is good, because then we can counter attack which I feel at the moment is our most dangerous tactic. But if they dont, and play a deep defensive line then I think we are done for. We don't seem capable of creating any chances against deep defensive formations. So come on Hammers, attack us......You know you want to :angry:

Once that was very true but now when teams attack we tend to concede altho we are now on 3 clean sheets I wonder why ?

Some people are just negative and cynical and there is nothing wrong with that. Though I do prefer to stay positive myself; creates a much happier life.

As A Tribe Called Quest once said: 'Get in the zone of positivity, not negativity, cuz we gotta strive for longevity'.

Yeah! Salute. Stay positive, and stay thirsty.

Zouma should not be at RB for this

We should definitely get Baba playing - he needs to improve so why wait, let him get started now.

I really don't know how to call this - my heart (as always) says a win, my head thinks a draw is probably the outcome 2-2 or something like that.