Jase

Man of the Match  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to criticise the players .. For once we were unlucky ,, but most of the team gave their all IMO .. no blame to Matic for his first yellow but his second was "NAIVE",

again Willian was superb .. I am always accused of being negative but I look for 2 things ,, Committment and performance . The last 3 games the performances have improved slightly

but the effort has improved greatly ..

btw by no means a Mikel fan but IMO he brought a degree of stability when he came on,

What is this? Common sense on TalkChelsea?? GET OUT!!!

Not going to criticise the players .. For once we were unlucky ,, but most of the team gave their all IMO .. no blame to Matic for his first yellow but his second was "NAIVE",

again Willian was superb .. I am always accused of being negative but I look for 2 things ,, Committment and performance . The last 3 games the performances have improved slightly

but the effort has improved greatly ..

btw by no means a Mikel fan but IMO he brought a degree of stability when he came on,

Thanks. I really needed to read a calming level-headed post like that.

Ready for the big yellow banner come Monday or even earlier, he's gone IMO.

Least this time it wont be a shock...which is crazy considering we ran away with the league last season.Fair enough 2nd half we were poor but didnt think we'd go on to be this bad!This is like Moyes with Man U except the manager hasnt changed

At least in the second half we showed some fight. Matic ??WTF!!! You knew you were gonna get sent off and you still went ahead and comitted a needless foul. For all our major steps forward in the past ten years I think we are going to be right back where we started. Players wont join us if we dont have (and wont have) Champions league football, and at this rate we wont even have Europa League. The dark days are back guys, and although the performance wasn't all that bad we have just been beaten by West Ham who hadn't scored a goal against us for 3 bloody seasons.

Something needs to change, and after Jose getting in more trouble with the FA I wont be surprised if it's him. I'm not saying that's what I want, but Mr Abramovich has the last word and he usually doesn't hang about.

Willian man of the match.

Worst players on the pitch: Hazard and Zouma.

I think Zouma was a beast.

The problem is Mourinho putting him as a LB.....

Other then that yes Willian a beast but I also love Zouma.

We do alot of running/dribbling in front of the defense but nobody actually ever looks to pass/dribble/run beyond the defense.

There were numerous times today were it was so obvious our midfielders were just passing/dribbling between themselves and Costa was just standing there with the CB's watching this training session happen in front of their eyes. There is a serious misunderstanding among a lot of our players of how to exactly create chanches and score goals.

And Mourinho is so devoid of giving anything away defensively, that he has completly eliminated the risk element needed to be a dangerous team. And players like Hazard/Willian have been nurtured by him in their bad habits of messing too much around in front in midfield only to pass the ball backwards and start all over again

The way we defend wide areas (especially) is a joke.

Thank you. Inviting crosses has become a Chelsea hallmark.

It just blows my mind that the same exaxt team that ran away with the PL last year has been the poorest team this season. Like...what happened?

The foundation was held together by bubblegum. It was wobbling in the second half of 14/15 but the bubblegum has gone completely dry.

We're stagnating, stagnating badly.

What's that old expression? "Nothing wins like winning"? We need some dirty gritty sweaty wins, and I mean more than one in a row. The mentality just isn't there. We need to get it back. Mou needs to tell them to play smart, play secure and play as a fucking team.