85 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12072630_1653866024883762_63925947856794

this guy just scored the winning goal against chelsea. fucking lol

You just now the team is such a big mess when Andy Carrol scores a winning goal against Chelsea lol

Oh well, back to the drawing board again, Matic can fark off for all i care, been playing like sh*t, reckless and stupid sendind off, he really let the team down today and so did some players. Amazing how much has changed in a few months, the team was on fire last season, but now they look like sh*t, lost and clueless. Just typical of this sh*t season and we're still in October yay, i'm not even going to waste my breath ranting, what's the point? Mourinho, don't even bother blaming the ref today, just don't, this team is just an all round mess and joke.

My senile dementia kicked in ,, I caught it from Brana ,, I CAN joke about SD im 78 and can still remember the good days ... AND the bad days before them ..

Are you really that old, man?! :lol:

Not going to criticise the players .. For once we were unlucky ,, but most of the team gave their all IMO .. no blame to Matic for his first yellow but his second was "NAIVE",

again Willian was superb .. I am always accused of being negative but I look for 2 things ,, Committment and performance . The last 3 games the performances have improved slightly

but the effort has improved greatly ..

btw by no means a Mikel fan but IMO he brought a degree of stability when he came on,

Spot on. Really good post! :tophat:

I saw a ball-less, neuter bunch of pussies today.

How can Ramires not score that clear cut pass from Hazard? if he had scored that we probably couldve win this game and gain the confidence lvl we were seeking.

Terry utter shit atm at the back he cant pass he cant clear he cant do any shit. the 2nd goal was his fault jointly with begovic for not clearing the ball properly.

and Azpi. he just gave up he didnt brother to even pull carols cock to avoid his header let alone jump!

and why Matic is so stupid? when he is gonna learn? the lose is fault cause of his stupidity....

Thank you. Inviting crosses has become a Chelsea hallmark.

The foundation was held together by bubblegum. It was wobbling in the second half of 14/15 but the bubblegum has gone completely dry.

I disagree, maybe I'm alone but I didn't really see any signs of trouble in the second half of last season.

The way I saw it is a played our footy in the first half and in the second we just knuckled down and got the results, apart from the first half against Saints we never really got outplayed and always looked like we would get the results.

Massive contrast to now, the only three games I won't deeply fear defeat are Villa home and away (while Sherwoods there) and Arsenal at home, two of which have been and gone.

Well, Cahill spoke with the media...

Cahill looks like he's going to cry... it's been that awfull really. Hope the team turns it around, it's sad and worrying seeing them like this, i admit the team was really hard done by decisions today :(

I disagree, maybe I'm alone but I didn't really see any signs of trouble in the second half of last season.

The way I saw it is a played our footy in the first half and in the second we just knuckled down and got the results, apart from the first half against Saints we never really got outplayed and always looked like we would get the results.

Massive contrast to now, the only three games I won't deeply fear defeat are Villa home and away (while Sherwoods there) and Arsenal at home, two of which have been and gone.

You didn't think the team declined after Christmas? It took so much effort to win games. Diego, Oscar, Cesc, Matic all dropped off in form. The team could still defend, sure, but the performances were all so laberous. The games against PSG were just sad imo.

I can honestly say I was worried about the way the team was heading in and voiced it multiple times. People would tell you that winning was all that mattered and the form would improve in the new season but that hasn't been the case.