Dynamo Kiev v Chelsea

Jase

winter is yet to arrive there, so shouldn't be a nightmare, although heavy rain is forecast.

same back 4 i guess, midfield selection is tough for this 1, but matic is a must.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeper

Azpil Cahill Zouma Terry Baba

Oscar Ramires Mikel Hazard

Falcao

Need to make 3+changes every game now to keep high pressing energy game.I feel like we need another tight away european performance.Willian&Costa needs to be kept 4 Wham

Here's to hoping we escape with a draw.

There's been no indication of our play drastically changing. Expecting a win here (or any match) is setting yourself up for disappointment.

The only way we can sneak a victory is if they get a red-card...even then, you still don't know with this bunch.

Their so mentally fragile it's insane..and saddening at the same time.

Oscar in, Pedro Out.

More importantly, Hazard in.

Every game he doesn't start is another day the tabloids get free headlines of a potential rift between our star man and JM.

Seriously. Eden Hazard doesn't need this whole fiasco.

Mourinho in the end decides what´s best for the team, even if we don´t like it or agree with him, there is nothing we can do, i know he´s made mistakes and is to arrogant and stubborn most of the time, but he´s a great coach and wants to change things for the better, but the players must share the blame, they are the ones who are on the pitch playing and need to grow a pair and act like professional and perform for this club. About the Hazard situation, let the tabloids say whatever they want to say, they always like to stir things up when it´s not going well for us, he´s not untouchable, he´s not been performing well along with many others in the team and if the manager decides to drop him so be it, Mou droped him last game, so what? he made the call he tought would be best for the team, it paid off in the end and we got the result. it was all that mattered.

Whoever plays it´s what Mou believes is the best lineup, it´s the same treatment for everybody who´s underperforming and rightly so, Hazard himself has admitted he´s not playing well and needs to improve and said no one is untouchable in the team, no player is bigger than the club and Hazard is a grown man and can handle the pressure, he just needs to get on with his game, let his football do the talking and ignore the media bullsh*t. He´s a magnificent player no doubt, but at the moment he´s going trough a bad patch just like the rest of the team, after all he´s human, all great players have bad moments, it´s football.

About the Kiev game, we will see who gets to play and how they perform, mind you it´s one game at a time, and the team needs to start performing well again step by step, as much difficult as it is at the moment, but we need to keep supporting the team and hope things change for the better soon. Let´s try and go for the win on Tuesday, it will be very difficult, but i believe we can do it, good luck to them, the players just need to show the fight, passion, grit and determination they had last season, and if they want to turn this bad moment around they will have to work their ass off and show to the world what it means to play for Chelsea Football Club, let´s go and silence the critics. Cheers

So Mourinho praised Pedro at the weekend and he's now leaving him out of Tuesday's match? :carlo:

I think he is little bit tired. He was complaining last night.. Time for Hazard.

According to Mourinho, Remy and Pedro are both unjured, nothing serious.

Edited by iceboy

I think he is little bit tired. He was complaining last night.. Time for Hazard.

Then don't start him. Put him on the bench at least. By leaving Pedro and Remy behind, we are practically leaving ourselves short on attacking options!

Loic and Remy picked up minor injuries apparently. Remy I can understand, he might well have picked up a bedsore or splinter from sitting on his arse all day, but Pedro, can only assume he's strained a neck muscle watching the ball get passed around him for 90 minutes