• Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Ramires
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)

a good away performance. european away nights are never ever easy. look at bayern. there is a bigger difference between bayern and arsenal than there is between chelsea and kiev at the moment.

i honestly thought this was our best performance this season and infact our best performance in a long long time.

we defended brilliantly. we attacked well and we deserved a win.

begovic - nothing to do in the first half but made a couple of good saves in the second. that palm away was a life saver. 8/10

zouma - a few poor moments in the first half but after the nervy start he was absolutely brilliant. how many points could we have saved with this obvious solution. :sigh: 7/10

GC - flawless. covered JT a couple of times. wonderful last ditch tackles. a brilliant performance. 10/10

JT - was solid most of the game. a poor clearance could have killed us. 7/10

azpi - man oh man!!! this guy is too good. owned yarmelenko. absolutely owned him. 10/10

matic - "awful". :lol:for me despite his apparent "awful" start to the season, this should have been his 4th MOTM performance (city, palace, everton and now kiev). this is what happens when you dont have mister no balls along side you. i have been saying this, and i will reiterate, matic's "loss of form" was as much his fault as the defensively incompetent partner that he was given. had a brilliant performance and he should have scored too. 10/10

ramires - oh dear. his youth coaches should be given a kick up their asses. there are 2 aspects of a football game - attack and defence. rambo needs to learn the former. cant count the number of times he won the ball by a tackle or an interception or this or that. and i cant count the number of times he lost the ball straight away due to a poor pass. that pass to hazard on the counter which was just a bit behind him killed the whole momentum of the counter. he should have crossed the ball well on 2 occasion specially when their left back slipped and lost the ball. nonetheless we have found our midfield 2. be it against bournemouth/watford or city/untied. simply cos when cesc play in the mid 2, we have to score 3 goals to win a game, playing rambo, we might be able to do that with 1.attack - 2/10, defence - 10/10

cesc - a "decent" performance by his standard. did not lose the ball as much, held the ball better, passed it better. but no where near good enough. should be dropped. 6/10

hazard - showed some glimpses of the old hazard. a few. still a long way to go before we can say he is back. unlucky not to score. 6/10

willian - another awesome performance. his setpieces have become so good that its unreal. honestly, where the fuck has this come from? his overall play has improved too. so sad that most of the attackers (cesc, hazard, costa) were average. 8/10

costa - aerially - non-existent. hold up play - nonexistent. link up play - dont even bother. the only good thing was around and closing down. but even that was useless cos cesc could not be bothered. a very poor showing. 4/10

subs -

oscar - subpar. but looking at our condition, should get the nod ahead of cesc for whu more cos of cesc and how he will get bullied on and off the ball by whu than anything else. 5/10

win against kiev at home and we are almost through. getting to the next round is important more than the position. but some positive signs. i honestly can take away more positives from this draw than that win against villa. COME ON CHELSEA!!!

agreed with all apart from cahill, looked somewhat shaky , and almost made 2 huge errors.

costa was a nightmare. such an elephant on the ball.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean to tell me that players with years of experience at club and international level can't strike a ball because the training has them scared to do so? Behave.

confidence plays a part in shooting? no?

Good point once again as stated but we could have easily beat them if we put in more attacking effort. I am sure of it. Just look what happened with them on Friday evening. Remember when we actually went all out offensive with Mourinho away from home in the CL last season and battered Schalke 5-0 :o

Best performance under Mourinho by far. Sadly it turned out to be a one off.

Considering how we have been playing to keep a clean sheet and get something from the game not a bad result.Could've been better but also could've been worse.The ref.. bit pointless again.Clear pen right in front but what can you do..annoying

BT commentary is painful to listen to,surely someone would've told him the first time its not Courtois not let him carry on...woops!

Some people are saying great performance? Wait WHAT?!

Are you confusing Chelsea with Sunderland?

Absolute shit performance. We cant even score a goal... Absolutley patheic!

The same time you cannot believe people are claiming a great performance and you also brand it 'Absolutely pathetic' It was neither great or pathetic.

Lets put things into context. That was a tough place to go, and that's not even taking into consideration our current form. We have lots of players performing way below the expected standard, and barring the woodwork twice and a blatant bad penalty decision it could of been very different. Right now we need momentum, last night some players such as Matic started looking a lot better, so hopefully that continues into the WHU game at the weekend.

I don't think I have read anywhere on here that thought last night would be a breeze, because a culmination of bad form and under performing players was being taken into this game against a very solid Dynamo side.

That point last night could be huge for our qualification purposes.

AS a result it was vital and as good as could reasonably have been expected . As a performance possibly the third best of a miserable season . The next two months are not going to be easy. Results matter more than performances atm .. But eventually performances will have to improve

Positives:

Superb support from our boys n gals going all that way

Fantastic attitude

Two clean sheets on the trot

Matic

Willian

Costa behaved and looks leaner

Better from Cesc

Arsenal now park our bus

Spurs are still a Thursday night team

Jose got the boys up for it...one and all

a good away performance. european away nights are never ever easy. look at bayern. there is a bigger difference between bayern and arsenal than there is between chelsea and kiev at the moment.

i honestly thought this was our best performance this season and infact our best performance in a long long time.

we defended brilliantly. we attacked well and we deserved a win.

begovic - nothing to do in the first half but made a couple of good saves in the second. that palm away was a life saver. 8/10

zouma - a few poor moments in the first half but after the nervy start he was absolutely brilliant. how many points could we have saved with this obvious solution. :sigh: 7/10

GC - flawless. covered JT a couple of times. wonderful last ditch tackles. a brilliant performance. 10/10

JT - was solid most of the game. a poor clearance could have killed us. 7/10

azpi - man oh man!!! this guy is too good. owned yarmelenko. absolutely owned him. 10/10

matic - "awful". :lol:for me despite his apparent "awful" start to the season, this should have been his 4th MOTM performance (city, palace, everton and now kiev). this is what happens when you dont have mister no balls along side you. i have been saying this, and i will reiterate, matic's "loss of form" was as much his fault as the defensively incompetent partner that he was given. had a brilliant performance and he should have scored too. 10/10

ramires - oh dear. his youth coaches should be given a kick up their asses. there are 2 aspects of a football game - attack and defence. rambo needs to learn the former. cant count the number of times he won the ball by a tackle or an interception or this or that. and i cant count the number of times he lost the ball straight away due to a poor pass. that pass to hazard on the counter which was just a bit behind him killed the whole momentum of the counter. he should have crossed the ball well on 2 occasion specially when their left back slipped and lost the ball. nonetheless we have found our midfield 2. be it against bournemouth/watford or city/untied. simply cos when cesc play in the mid 2, we have to score 3 goals to win a game, playing rambo, we might be able to do that with 1.attack - 2/10, defence - 10/10

cesc - a "decent" performance by his standard. did not lose the ball as much, held the ball better, passed it better. but no where near good enough. should be dropped. 6/10

hazard - showed some glimpses of the old hazard. a few. still a long way to go before we can say he is back. unlucky not to score. 6/10

willian - another awesome performance. his setpieces have become so good that its unreal. honestly, where the fuck has this come from? his overall play has improved too. so sad that most of the attackers (cesc, hazard, costa) were average. 8/10

costa - aerially - non-existent. hold up play - nonexistent. link up play - dont even bother. the only good thing was around and closing down. but even that was useless cos cesc could not be bothered. a very poor showing. 4/10

subs -

oscar - subpar. but looking at our condition, should get the nod ahead of cesc for whu more cos of cesc and how he will get bullied on and off the ball by whu than anything else. 5/10

win against kiev at home and we are almost through. getting to the next round is important more than the position. but some positive signs. i honestly can take away more positives from this draw than that win against villa. COME ON CHELSEA!!!

Came on here to post my ratings but you pretty much nailed it there.

Only things I would disagree with is that I thought Cahill was average and made a few mistakes so would have given him 6 or 7 and that Costa shouldn't have had such a low rating because while you're right about everything you said I feel like if any of his fellow attackers bar Willian bothered to close down with him he'd have contributed to us winning the ball back numerous more times as he really worked hard.

Kiev now charged over the racist crowd trouble.

url=http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/21/uefa-investigate-attack-black-fans-dynamo-kyiv-chelsea]http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/21/uefa-investigate-attack-black-fans-dynamo-kyiv-chelsea<br

I knew it wasnt Chelsea -It would have been headlines in the media, Cameron would have made a statement, Bank y Moon would have mentioned it in the UN Security Council........

url=http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/21/uefa-investigate-attack-black-fans-dynamo-kyiv-chelsea]http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/21/uefa-investigate-attack-black-fans-dynamo-kyiv-chelsea<br

I knew it wasnt Chelsea -It would have been headlines in the media, Cameron would have made a statement, Bank y Moon would have mentioned it in the UN Security Council........

Chelsea are enemy of the state, and to be honest I've come to love the label. Fuck the lot of em, we're the best.

It also would have been wall to wall rolling news on SSN if it had been Chelsea

Please, it would be on page 5 of every national news paper with campaigns to ban us from the football pyramid

God forbid Millwall ever get promoted back to the PL.

They were Dynamo supporters as well !

It has to do with communist rule in old Ukraine.

It's a dangerous thing.

When communists dominate the tyrannized people tend to become nazi.

When nazis dominate the tyrannized people tend to become communist.

Usually it does n't work 100% that way in the end, but it's like living in a minefield.