• Hazard
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final quality touch all that was really missing there. Very decent performance.

Have to say as well, VERY impressed by Yarmalenko. One we should be seriously in for. Very aggressive and powerful. Perfect for the PL.

Azpi my MoTM.

Should've had a pen.

We looked so much better than we have been.

That second half, we were completely fominated.. Jusy happy we didn't lose.

Please, Please! Can we build off this performance.. Cannot afford to take another step back and lose away at West Ham.

Acceptable performance but still a long way away from our best, Hazard played OK as well. We need to improve or we will lose on the weekend and the small progress for the last couple of days will be back to square one.

I've been a Chelsea supporter for nearly 15 years and this team of 2015 is by far the worst I've ever seen. Our football is just embarrassingly poor. I caught the 2nd half and it's pretty much a chore to watch this team. I can't think of another big team that would tolerate the kind of football Mourinho has this team playing.

Thought it was a much better performance by us. Matic and Ramires the way to go, shame Ramires cant pass to save his life. We really need to get rid of Oscar, Im not judging him on today alone. He is honestly the worst excuse for a number 10 ive ever seen. At least fabregas knows what a through ball is.