The Mourinho Thread

Since we're talking about this already, I think the only suitable replacements for Mourinho (god forbid he leaves in the next 5 years) are all unavailable. So Luis Enrique, Klopp and Simeone.

Frank Lampard has to manage us at some point as well

Agree with this. It does benefit us to a certain degree though since there wouldn't be another City popping up. The Prem is competitive enough as it is so I could live without it. The one to be careful of right now is United since this really benefits them. If they miss out on top 4 for a few seasons then I think as a whole, the gap between the New Rich(Us, City) and them would be closer. We may have had a brilliant transfer window but I doubt we can pull off deals the magnitude of Luiz and Mata every season.

Agree with this. It does benefit us to a certain degree though since there wouldn't be another City popping up. The Prem is competitive enough as it is so I could live without it. The one to be careful of right now is United since this really benefits them. If they miss out on top 4 for a few seasons then I think as a whole, the gap between the New Rich(Us, City) and them would be closer. We may have had a brilliant transfer window but I doubt we can pull off deals the magnitude of Luiz and Mata every season.

Yes that's true and people tend to overlooked that.

We had an imbalance squad for the philosophy of Mourinho.

Now that he sold that excess we will be back to square one in the coming transfer window.

Meaning we will have to buy without much selling.

This is where Mourinho must come good with implementation of younger players from the Academy.

The club has spent a lot of money in this and will continue to do so, since this is one aspect that gets excluded from FFP calculations.

Yes that's true and people tend to overlooked that.

We had an imbalance squad for the philosophy of Mourinho.

Now that he sold that excess we will be back to square one in the coming transfer window.

Meaning we will have to buy without much selling.

This is where Mourinho must come good with implementation of younger players from the Academy.

The club has spent a lot of money in this and will continue to do so, since this is one aspect that gets excluded from FFP calculations.

Even without anyone leaving imo every summer still have 50m or so anyway from revenue, sometime maybe even more depending on which competition we won. Also who to say with new signings come on in the players in the squad won't leave? For example lets say we sign Reus for 30m next summer and sell Salah for 5-10m or Schurrle for 20m, we are not really spending that much money on players.

The days of us just splash out 50m on a new striker without selling anyone is over imo, maybe one last time next summer if Costa prove he isn't up to it fitness wise/form wise this season but from then on it will be much more like this summer, only new players coming in if we ship out our own.

Christian Atsu, Cristian Cuevas, Thorgan Hazard, Kenneth Omeruo, Mario Pasalic & Bertrand Traore all have a good chance at going for big money once they get a decent loan.

We'll get more Lukaku/De Bruyne scenarios in the coming seasons.

Exactly. Atsu for example in a year or 2 will be min 10m imo, Hazard probably another 5m at least and bit and pieces actually make us a lot of money overall as long as we keep on spending reasonably( not 60m Di Maria, 20m loan Falcao with 40m more to pay later, Cavani 60m...etc). But more a long the line of Fab 30m, Sanchez 30m, Costa 32m, Benatia 25m...etc

agree with everything but the bold part. Edit that part out of your post; then you can see me about giving you a 'like'

Are you serious? Why should I delete my opinion for a plastic fan like you who has no knowledge of football? If you don't like Mourinho, it's your problem. The fuck I care about your like.

In my opinion, Mourinho is part of our history after 2000, like Roman, Lampard, Terry etc. Deal with it!

That's for you: I.LOVE.MOURINHO.

Are you serious? Why should I delete my opinion for a plastic fan like you who has no knowledge of football? If you don't like Mourinho, it's your problem. The fuck I care about your like.

In my opinion, Mourinho is part of our history after 2000, like Roman, Lampard, Terry etc. Deal with it!

homer-simpson-face-palm-71013262034.jpeg

Agree with what you said in your first post mate, he would have to do worse than Moyes for me not to be devasted if he was sacked. I'd definitely take a sabbatical from Chelsea and football in general for a while.